Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• HD Comes up about 5 inches by 3 on my browser and the music is crap.
  • Nice video.

Spotted Rurik Gislason as well on there.
  • Impressive stadium and Video. Did we sign Igor Vetokele from F.C. Copenhagen?
  • edited March 2015
    colthe3rd said:

Nice video.

Spotted Rurik Gislason as well on there.

Stefan Andersen also features in the video. He is Copenhagen's goalie now.
  • Impressive stadium and Video. Did we sign Igor Vetokele from F.C. Copenhagen?

Yes we did. The name of the stadium is Parken "The Park". Denmark's national team play their home matches there too.
  • Doesn't have the raw atmosphere excitement appeal blurry mess of Charlton Player. ;-)
  • I went there about 4 years ago for a Europa league game against Marseille. Really enjoyed it, nice stadium and a great atmosphere from the fans behind that goal. Absolutely freezing standing there in February though.

Maybe someone more technically minded than me can embed the video directly on this page?
  • At the start, when it just said "fcktv", I thought it was going to be an ad for pitch hire.

Looked fine full screen on my superannuated pc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Been twice with England - decent ground.
  • colthe3rd said:

I went there about 4 years ago for a Europa league game against Marseille. Really enjoyed it, nice stadium and a great atmosphere from the fans behind that goal. Absolutely freezing standing there in February though.

I was there.
  • colthe3rd said:

I went there about 4 years ago for a Europa league game against Marseille. Really enjoyed it, nice stadium and a great atmosphere from the fans behind that goal. Absolutely freezing standing there in February though.

I was there.
    Why didn't you go and give him a hug to warm him up?