Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How Much Are Millwall Worth ?

Yeah I know the answer is two bob but seriously. One of the relegation threads mentioned that John Berylson is looking to sell so what exactly would get you the whole kit and ka boodle.

Obviously a bit would depend on what division they are in next season but what do you think a realistic price would be on the open market ?

Over to you.

Comments

• Definitely felt this forum was missing something. Now I know what it was, a Millwall thread!! Thanks SHG :wink:
  • depends what their debt is, I don't think they own their ground so cant include that, but like us in a good location in London
    we was what 14/15 Million.

if I was to guess I would say because they are in London, don't own their ground I reckon around 10 Million
  • 2 small pebbles.
  • Reason I am interested is because if they are up for sale would they be a target for someone that might spend money on them. Plenty of dosh out there for a punt on s football club.
  • Impossible to say without knowing what the debt is and what, if any, assets they have.

If you are asking how much to buy them then I say £1 plus take on all the debt.
  • Reason I am interested is because if they are up for sale would they be a target for someone that might spend money on them. Plenty of dosh out there for a punt on s football club.

but not for one that attracts low life's and bottom feeders for supporters

• depends what their debt is, I don't think they own their ground so cant include that, but like us in a good location in London

if I was to guess I would say because they are in London, don't own their ground I reckon around 10 Million

Spot on there Paulie, right next door to a rubbish recycling plant :smiley:

In all seriousness though, not worth a light. I said I would never patronise those scumbags ever again but I just had to make sure I will be there on 3 April to see them one last time before they slip I into oblivion so went in person to the Valley to get my ticket earlier. I'm not bitter for the mental scarring I suffered as a young lad though.
  • Do they have a stake in the triangle development which got planning permission a while ago?
  • I think people would be willing to pay more to burn the club to the ground than the actual amount required to purchase it.
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

depends what their debt is, I don't think they own their ground so cant include that, but like us in a good location in London

Spot on there Paulie, right next door to a rubbish recycling plant :smiley:

In all seriousness though, not worth a light. I said I would never patronise those scumbags ever again but I just had to make sure I will be there on 3 April to see them one last time before they slip I into oblivion so went in person to the Valley to get my ticket earlier. I'm not bitter for the mental scarring I suffered as a young lad though.
    Sorry I meant London as the good location,
    if you are a foreign owner I think London clubs are see as better options than a club from elsewhere in England
  • their training ground sits on a nice bit of land between Bromley & Downham - must be worth a few bob.
  • their training ground sits on a nice bit of land between Bromley & Downham - must be worth a few bob.

Don't think they own it and it will be designated greenspace, like Sparrows Lane, so very hard to get planning permission for.

I think someone will buy Millwall if the American sells.

If the price is low enough you could get a consortium of fans ala Palace.

Or a dodgy dealer who wants to launder even dodgier money buys them

or if the price is very low some eccentric Dutchman could add them to his network of clubs across Europe.

Unrealistic I know but anything can happen in football
  • boogica said:

There's a toolbox in Argos for 9.99

£9 too much mate :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

boogica said:

£9 too much mate :wink:

Seriously if someone pays money for them it can't be more than 10 million .
  • edited March 2015
    boogica said:

Ah, but is it rusty and full of assorted spanners?
  • A wank ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Negatives
    don't own their ground.
    Don't own their training ground.
    Don't own any decent players
    don't have big crowds.
    Do make big losses every year
    do have a bad reputation.
    Are going down to League One

Positives
    They are based in London

The only reason for buying the above business is for goodwill and potential turn around but I can't see arguments for either. I genuinely think clubs like this will go bust, there are only so many idiots in the world as the likes of Pompey have found out, in the end they run out. Millwall are maybe lucky in having an owner with deep pockets who seems a stubborn character so may not let them just topple, that really is their one hope.

They are a local rival so I would love to see them relegated, but go out of business, no , I don't like to see that happen to any club.

Football finances are a huge mess of Premier League making but assisted by the incompetence and softness of the FA.
  • Even being based in London isn't necessarily an advantage, as you're competing with a lot of other clubs, including West Ham with all their extra Olympic Stadium seats to flog cheaply, and the likes of us with our more 'wholesome' family friendly image

• PL54 said:

A wank ?

I don't know about you, but Millwall don't turn me on mate.
  • The cost of admission for under 11s next year.....wait a minute