Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

danny mills & andy reid

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
these 2 players gave their all game in game out, just look at palace away. we need players like those two.

Comments

• there gone.
  • i know but players with there spirit who wear the shirt with pride and get pissed off when they lose.
  • Agreed, Mills was superb, except when he got sent off. And Reid, fantastic player, no doubt... err except when he was injured.
  • he wasn't much this season though about 1 month from an injury he had never suffered before
  • [cite]Posted By: WelshAddick[/cite]these 2 players gave their all game in game out, just look at palace away. we need players like those two.

Mills was a great player but is injured and unlikely to play again this season, so if he were still on our books he'd be in the physio's room. In two of his last few matches he managed to get himself needlessly sent off and suspended.

Reid was a great player, but continually injured and missed 50% of the games, would he have made a difference if he'd been at Blackppol yesterday? I doubt it, most of the goals seemed to result from defensive errors, while we managed to score three goals without him.

Either way both are now gone.
  • BFR can you tell me how he missed 50% of games this season please.He missed hull,norwich,leicester colchester blackpool,Watford,and was then sold hardly 50%.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]BFR can you tell me how he missed 50% of games this season please.He missed hull,norwich,leicester colchester blackpool,Watford,and was then sold hardly 50%.

We may be at cross purposes here, I was referring to his entire CAFC career, not just this season, from the time that he signed until his transfer Charlton played 77 games, of which Reid participated in 38 - that is 50%.
  • Actually, it's just under 50% BFR!

Yours,

Pedant from New Eltham.
    ;o)