Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

grant basey

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
keep on doing what your doing mate,local lad so we all want and believe your do well for us,dont worry about pardews apparent snipe at you,your be here long after hes gone.

Comments

• edited February 2008
    Thought his "snipe" was at Halford? Otherwise, I've enjoyed your ever insightful analysis nolly, keep it up.
  • Pards post match interview on official site:

"No disrespect to Grant Basey but we really missed Kelly Youga. Some players have to sweat now to see if they get the chance to repay the damage of today.”

Aint going to do wonders for his confidence.
  • No disrespect to nolly, but I really missed lucy lou tonight.
  • a gem lookout!
  • oi lucy you got your cheltenham tips sorted
  • no yet mate,i have said back enzo every week like your banking money though
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]no yet mate,i have said back enzo every week like your banking money though

Are you going nolly? A mate of mine is trying to convince me to go - but isn't it on at something like 2am?
  • poor old basey got drowned today, shame, i think he's a really promising lad
  • [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]Pards post match interview on official site:

"No disrespect to Grant Basey but we really missed Kelly Youga. Some players have to sweat now to see if they get the chance to repay the damage of today.”

Aint going to do wonders for his confidence.

I wonder if that's the Kelly Youga Pardew shipped out to Scunthorpe and only recalled because 4 other left backs were injured or suspended?

Let's establish one thing before the Tony Blair of football tries to claim credit for Youga. Alan Curbishley was the man who brought Kelly to the Club.
  • I'm sensing a fair degree of anger with Mr P Len - which isn't like you.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I'm sensing a fair degree of anger with Mr P Len - which isn't like you.

I can take a defeat Offy, I've had a lot of practice!

The snide digs at the fans and traditions of our Club are what annoy me.
  • Agree mate.
  • getting narked by it all as well Len, and not just with the five conceeded
  • Pardew needs to accept we have not got the fan base of westham and will not take as many to away grounds.

Get the team to play for the shirt and the money and not if we have a few fans there.
  • 'TheTony Blair of football' - spot on Len! I'm calling him Tony from now on.
    Found myself wishing we had a Kish type player out there yesterday instead of that bunch of lightweights.
  • How about the comment " the bottom sides have improoved since i was last in this division" No Pards they havnt we are just shit against em.

Curbs waited till he got away before giving it 24/7 about "his one true love etc etc etc zzzzz". and these guys are only here to get payed, they never have a love like the fan has. However i cant help feeling Pards would rather be somewhere else. If we continue in the same direction im sure he will get his wish Carlshalton athletic maybe.
  • edited February 2008
    It's not just the teams at the bottom that have improved since he was last in this disivion. How does Tony (sic) explain that Blackpool improved so drastically in just over a month from a team we beat 4-1 to yesterday? It was obvious to me when we played them at home that they were actually a decent footballing side, and the scoreline flattered us a bit. And that was before they had Dickov. So did we take that into account in our preparation, or just jet in from Spain and expect to repeat an easy victory? I'm still very angry.
  • Wouldn't be the first time Pards has ruined a promising young left back.
  • Is it not a fair point that we missed Kelly Youga big time yesterday?

Interesting that WBA lost at home and Watford drew with lowly Preston. The 2 supposed high fliers along with us. Ooops.

Oh and Chelsea who have spent Zillions lost to Spurs who have spent billions. That cant be right.