Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone know if I can block some users' posts?

edited February 2008 in Troubleshooting
Getting sick to ****ing death of coming on here and wanting to slit my wrists after about thirty seconds. Is there a 'block user' function on the board?

Comments

• Why is that then Leroy? If you don't mind me asking
  • Because I am sick to ****ing death of reading absolute, unadulterated drivel
  • Should there not be two sides to the fence though mate which would give posters the opportunity to stress their disagreement with the rose tinted glasses brigade and I mean on all sites not just here.

It's just as frustrating reading positive posts when there were no positives to take out of today or our form since Christmas for that matter.

This is what creates debate and enhances traffic if we all saw things in an ideal world there would be no point in forums we would all be meeting for afternoon tea instead.
  • #1 - I'm not your mate. I've never met you.
    #2 - I wouldn't expect people to come on here ra-ra-raing about how great we were but, by the same rationale, I am getting sick of some posters on this board who only post on here after we've played gash and seem to delight in the fact. I would like to be able to block their posts, and was enquiring whether that is possible.
    #3 - Its none of your damn business anyway
  • #1-Figure of speech
    #2-it is a well known fact that forum traffic increases after a defeat
    #3-There is no point in part 3 if you have written it already in part 2 is there really

How can you accuse people of gloryfying defeat when their posts are full have anger?
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Because I am sick to ****ing death of reading absolute, unadulterated drivel

I think many are sick to ****ing death of WATCHING absolute, unadulterated drivel.
  • In answer to the original post, there isn't anyway that you can block a specific posters comments.
  • i think your thread got the response you were angling for Leroy ;-)
  • Leroy, were we seperated at birth? Know exactly what you mean.
  • mornin henners what was that all about
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2008
    I never understood how some folk make us world beaters in one breath and relegation fodder in the next, but everyones intitled to an opinion.

I think many are sick to ****ing death of WATCHING absolute, unadulterated drivel.

I think you`ll find that goes hand in hand with following Charlton ;) you pay you money and takes your choice, if I go to resturant and I dont like whats served up I dont go back, if I go to the theatre and the show is shite, I dont go back every week just so I can moan about it I would stop going ;)
  • edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Getting sick to ****ing death of coming on here and wanting to slit my wrists after about thirty seconds. Is there a 'block user' function on the board?

Aye to that.