Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So after a good nights sleep how do we all feel

about yesterday,me im a little more relaxed,i have accepted we aint good enough.

Comments

• I am not happy about it as it means no papers no championship goals and having to think about joining the samaratans after coming on here but apart from that i am ok,
  • well fortune is our answer to pike
  • still have glad all over ringing in my ears :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]still have glad all over ringing in my ears :-(

why??
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]still have glad all over ringing in my ears :-(

why??

Cause the Blackpool fans never stopped singing it all afternoon.

Just seen the goals again, and has just reminded me how bad that was yesterday. We are not good enough on a consistant basis. Was up at 4.30 and got back in just after 11.30 last night. A long day.
  • why were they singing that then?? is it there song or were they singing it cos we hate palarse?
  • must be theirs, they didn't have too many braincells
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]must be theirs, they didn't have too many braincells

Maybe. Maybe not.

They made enough noise though. A good couple of hundred of our lot walked out after the fourth and fifth goals. Pays your money, you takes ur choice.