Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

U 21s v Crewe on Monday 16th March

Please note that the venue & kick off time for this match has been changed since initially planned at the start of the season.

The match will now take place at the Training Ground with a 2pm kick off.

Comments

• So, not one of games from The Valley that they said would be streamed live then?
  • Can the public watch these games at the training ground?
  • Can the public watch these games at the training ground?

From the OS:

Fans are permitted access to watch the fixtures. Season-ticket holders must show their booklets and Red Card holders and Valley Gold members must show their cards to gain admission, but supporters should note that at Sparrows Lane, entry will be limited until close to kick-off time.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/fixtures-results/u21_fixtures/index.aspx#pSmKmQWkAI5jEZcD.99
  • I shall be there, as usual I will post a report at full time. Kevin Nolan eat your heart out.
  • Great result - It sounds like Zak is finding some form
  • Ansah played well, 2 hat-tricks in 2 games. Cookie is a good little player too. And yep, it was a bit chilly there today.
  • Thanks Dick. I share your views on Cook - looks a great prospect.
  • Ansah is finding some form.

Hope he is now getting back to being the player he can be as we'll have a real asset on our hands.

Too late for a loan to league 1 or 2 or even our subs bench?
  • Sponsored links:

• Thank you Dick, who probably apart from Ansah, do you think had a good game and getting near the first team
  • Ansah is finding some form.

Hope he is now getting back to being the player he can be as we'll have a real asset on our hands.

When is the emergency loan deadline ? Is it this week or next week ?
  • Richard J said:

Ansah is finding some form.

When is the emergency loan deadline ? Is it this week or next week ?
    I think it is the last Thursday in March
  • Well Regan Charles- Cook had a very good game, but he is nowhere near the first team. Henry's favourite Ansah scored a hat trick, but he is not ready for the first team either. Lennon looks very solid and was taken off after 45 minutes. I presume he will feature on the bench at Blackpool. Thomas plays the ball out well from defence. Harry Osborne who I have always rated played well at right back and centre half when Lennon went off. But I can't say that any, apart from Lennon, are ready for first team action.
  • Kieran Monlouis - good player.
  • The Fanackapans are avid fans of young Archie Edwards.

Tall & lanky but starting to fill out a little now & is very strong on the ball .

Definitely chilly there this afternoon but we stuck it out to the bitter end and were rewarded by a good performance and plenty of goals.

Quite a few more than usual watching today. Wondered whether the famous Crew Academy had brought out the scouts or whether it was our lads they'd come to see.
  • Fanny, are Archie's legs still thinner than matchsticks?
    Good player mind.
  • Sounds like Kennedy's doing well. How's he developing?
  • Sounds like Kennedy's doing well. How's he developing?

He's looking strong too, GM and difficult to knock off the ball .

• seth plum said:

Fanny, are Archie's legs still thinner than matchsticks?
    Good player mind.

More like ciggies now, Seth !