Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So who's going Sheff United?????

I am!!

After missing out on Blackpool we thought this would be a decent game....But after watching the replys of the game on Saturday I'm starting to think this could be a bad idea!

Comments

• me too - one blades fan I saw today has predicted 4-0 easy win for the pigs.
  • I suggest a boycot.
  • of course, already looking forward to it, the mad thing about loyally supporting a club - saturday is a new game with new hopes regardless of how frustrated and disappointed this last weekend has left you
  • I'll probably go, not so enthusiastic now though I have to say.
  • I just hope the players turn up this time ;-))
  • edited February 2008
    im going,looks like the moaners will be in full affect!
  • Im not.

Think this game is more tough than the home match with Bristol City to be honest.
  • Trying to decide the best way to get there??? Coach or Drive? Drink (Coach) or Sober (drive)?? Cheap (Coach) or Expensive (drive)?????

I think the Coach wins!!!
  • I'll be there, anyone know if tickets will be available on the day?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]of course, already looking forward to it, the mad thing about loyally supporting a club - saturday is a new game with new hopes regardless of how frustrated and disappointed this last weekend has left you[/quote]

Ah mate you have made my day!!!someone has expressed exactly how i feel, congratulations you true charlton fan!
  • Sponsored links:

• Yep i'm there
  • how many tickets have we sold
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I just hope the players turn up this time ;-))

I hope the pigs will be too exhausted from their midweek cup replay.
  • Yep me and Ms Lat
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I just hope the players turn up this time ;-))

I hope the pigs will be too exhausted from their midweek cup replay.

what's all this pigs - are you a sheff weds fan as well
  • well sometimes you must wonder if he is chatlton
  • sorry typo charlton
  • This is Charlton we support - after Saturday's episode I predict a draw at the least! :-)
  • It'll be the start of a twelve game unbeaten run...

* Ducks for cover *
  • Sponsored links:

• Travelling up on Friday for a weekend in sunny Sheffield. Probably have a few beers in massive sports bar in West Street before the game - and again afterwards.

Let's hope for a better game than the one at Hillsborough. At least Bramhall Lane wasn't under two feet of water at the start of the season, so the pitch shouldn't be as crap as Hillsborough. We'll have to think of a different excuse if we play badly.
  • i fancy us to do them,typical charlton always win when you think there finished.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i fancy us to do them,typical charlton always win when you think there finished.
    "In the end it's the hope that kills you"

Now where have I heard that before? :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: SXAddick[/cite]Travelling up on Friday for a weekend in sunny Sheffield. Probably have a few beers in massive sports bar in West Street before the game - and again afterwards.

I can assure you it's far from sunny here!! It seems to have caught the blackpool 'breeze', though I'm sure playing in a ground with sides will be enough to protect our little darlings on Saturday! Which sports bar would that be pal?
  • Forget what it's called, but it's like a converted church near the City Hall.
  • The building you're describing is a Walkabout SX
  • That'll be the one.
  • edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]what's all this pigs - are you a sheff weds fan as well

No - but for a number of reasons I have slightly more reason to hate Sheffield United at the moment - one of them is the muppet I have for an MP happens to support them.
  • I'm not going.
    I'll be sitting here by my laptop with a crate of assorted booze and a couple of red hot knitting needles ready to poke in my eyes if it all gets too much again.
    Good luck to all that make the journey.
  • Il be there