Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Not all of us had a disappoining footballing weekend...

I hope Charlton has the sense to negotiate an add on for the number of trophies won with Darren Bent in the squad...

Anyhow, a techy questions...

I've now got two fgames recorded on my Sky HD box (the Ars*nal 5-1 and the Final yesterday) and I want to convert them to DivX. Anyone know the easiest way of doing this?

Comments

• yeah but we don't bloody care abotu you spuds. LOL - Well actually it did make my day yesterday as I was in my social club in Carshalton and it was rammed with glory chelsea boys all moaning how they couldn't get a ticket yet there end was littered with emtpy seats. I did have a wry smile on my boat.

Enjoy it anf bask it in for the next 8 years untily uor next trophy.
  • [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]I've now got two fgames recorded on my Sky HD box (the Ars*nal 5-1 and the Final yesterday) and I want to convert them to DivX. Anyone know the easiest way of doing this?

Yeah, there's an auto option for this. Go into the planner, highlight the recorded programme and press the yellow button

;-)
  • two Uefa cups, 2 spanish cups and now the rumbalows cup. Old Ramos knows a thing or two about about winning 2nd tier cup competitions doesn't he?!

Depends on your sky box. If you have one with Svideo out you should be able to link you PC upto it. Otherwise you need to burn them to disk via a DVD writer and convert them from your PC using one the free software conversion tools. If you can't do that you need to buy a couple of boxes from maplin or somewhere which will take video out and offer PC in.
  • fair play to the yids (sorry dicko!) but iwanted them do the chelski mugs yesterday!! lol

very quiet at work today they were, one actually said to me (night shift bloke first thing he said to me too!) 'ha ha blackpool' so i had anticipated it and had 'ha ha Tottenham' ready and waiting, then he walked off!! lol