Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Volunteers needed to collect POTY votes.

Dear Lifers.

We shall be collecting the votes for this year's POTY at 2 upcoming games and need your help to ensure as many fans as possible are able to make their choice.

The matches are versus Fulham on Tues 7th April ( 7.45) and versus Leeds on Sat 18th April (3pm)

Ideally, we'd like to have people in place around the ground circa 1 hour before kick off and in the past, have met up in Bartrams prior to this for voting lists, clipboards & instructions to be issued.

If you are able to offer your services, especially for the evening game , please message Ian at killerjerrylee.

Many thanks.

Comments

• I will volunteer the youngsters to collect slips from STs in the Lib.
  • We can take votes at the Supporters' Trust stall (in Harvey Gardens) before the Leeds game but we won't be there for Fulham
  • Thanks, Guys.
  • Bump.

Admin- please could we make this a sticky ? Thanks.
  • Question, is this still open to season ticket holders? Understandable if so, but as I don't have a season ticket due to spending a lot of the season away at university I was wondering if I'd be entitled to vote as I am attending the Fulham match. If not I'll know I can spend an extra 5 minutes in the pub.
  • anyone one can vote, don't need to be a season-ticket holder.
  • Have inboxed Ian