Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Beam Back Details

edited March 2015 in General Charlton
Admin please delete if already posted

Tickets are £8 details here

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/millwall-v-charlton-beamback-tickets-now-on-sale-2358090.aspx

Tickets are now on sale to watch Charlton take on Millwall on Good Friday (3pm) on screens at The Valley
Iain Liddle reports

Tickets are now on sale to watch Charlton take on Millwall on Good Friday (3pm) on screens at The Valley.

Away tickets for the match at The Den are sold out but, with the club having had their allocation reduced due to security reasons, a live beamback of the fixture has been arranged to allow Addicks fans the chance to watch the game together.

Doors will be open from 1.30pm on Friday, April 3rd and tickets are priced £8 with season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members able to purchase up to two each to attend the beamback.

Red Card holders with a purchase history of at least four matches since the start of the 2013/14 campaign can also purchase up to two tickets each.

Fans who also wish to reserve a parking space at The Valley can purchase tickets for £10, inclusive of entrance to the live screening, up to a maximum of 150 places. Admittance is £8 for disabled supporters inclusive of a free helper.

Supporters can book their place in person at the Valley Ticket Office or by calling 03330 144444.

A full bar will be open on the day so that fans are able to purchase food and drinks while watching the game.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/millwall-v-charlton-beamback-tickets-now-on-sale-2358090.aspx#eBwz5uXFAJfozitD.99

Comments

• Will rhe actual venue / room depend on demand ?
  • edited March 2015
    £8 is a good price. No mention of a venue though. Assume it will be one of the lounges?
  • £8 to watch a screen, hope it's a good quality stream...

Cheery
  • Excellent.
  • Unless I missed it somewhere, it doesn't say whether it will be in the lounges, on the existing big screen or what.

• cafcfan said:

Unless I missed it somewhere, it doesn't say whether it will be in the lounges, on the existing big screen or what.

Charlton Live said Sunday that it was not going to be the pitch screen. I wonder if they have deliberately not mentioned which lounges based on a gauging demand.
  • cafcfan said:

Unless I missed it somewhere, it doesn't say whether it will be in the lounges, on the existing big screen or what.

Maybe they will tell you nearer the time as probably dependent on how many tickets are sold? So start with one lounge and then see what demand is like?

• Curb_It said:

cafcfan said:

Maybe they will tell you nearer the time as probably dependent on how many tickets are sold? So start with one lounge and then see what demand is like?

Oi that's what i said!! Copy cat -you were just more eloquent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kap10 said:

Curb_It said:

cafcfan said:

Oi that's what i said!! Copy cat -you were just more eloquent.
    I thought someone might, sorry, i got called away whilst posting.

Yawn ...
  • Suspect it will be crossbars, excellent price - suspect most would've paid a tenner

Yawn ...
    You tired? :-)

The last thing we want is to pay 8 squid and for the stream to be up and down like Tony Watt at the final whistle...
  • edited March 2015

What theres food included?
  • edited March 2015

What theres food included?

Katrien will be serving us doubters humble pie at HT, priced at £6 (includes a free pint)............
  • Very good news and I think the club will be positively surprised with response
  • it will be in crossbars
  • Sponsored links:

• I believe the club have set a fair price and I hope it sells out asap.
    Personally, I'll be at The New Den.
  • edited March 2015

I believe the club have set a fair price and I hope it sells out asap.

So will I against my better judgement and if I get duffed up I shall be holding you personally responsible for guilt tripping me :wink:

PS Just couldn't resist the chance to give the scum one last wave goodbye from the bottom of my heart or is that from the heart of my bottom, damned cheap wine.
  • RedChaser said:

So will I against my better judgement and if I get duffed up I shall be holding you personally responsible for guilt tripping me :wink:
    How do you work that one out ? :smile:
  • RedChaser said:

How do you work that one out ? :smile:
    I can't keep letting you youngsters take all the flak.
  • Is Crossbars in the North stand?
  • Is Crossbars in the North stand?

Yes.
  • I guess it depends on demand and where they show it, but does anyone think these will go on general sale to red card holders with less than 4 purchases this season?!

• Is the 150 places for total attendance or for the car parking? I am going to assume the latter.....
  • I guess it depends on demand and where they show it, but does anyone think these will go on general sale to red card holders with less than 4 purchases this season?!

I'd imagine if they don't sell out, this might happen.

Are the tickets for you? If no one can get you one (or two) drop me a PM, I'll ask my mum if she's going, if not she might be able to get you one.
  • If anyone would be kind enough to sort me a ticket, there's a beer in it.