Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Beam Back Details

Comments

• I guess it depends on demand and where they show it, but does anyone think these will go on general sale to red card holders with less than 4 purchases this season?!

I'd imagine if they don't sell out, this might happen.

Are the tickets for you? If no one can get you one (or two) drop me a PM, I'll ask my mum if she's going, if not she might be able to get you one.
    Yeah for us. I can prob use my dads vg or ST status to get a ticket but don't like jumping the queue if we can buy 2 at a later date. Thanks Stu!! What you doing @Curb_It ?
  • I may well be going Suzi.

Tho I book all my 3 tickets on my red card and I need three so slightly awkward. Will beg on the the phone.
  • I really hope it's not the screen in Bartram's !

• Just got mine. Looking forward to a very Good Friday. tho no doubt come 4.45 we will all be doom and gloom.

• se9addick said:

I really hope it's not the screen in Bartram's !

Was my first thoughts, £8 for that would be errr, interesting.
    I'm sure it's well organised though, will go down a treat.... if we somehow beat them..

Who's bringing the flares and starting the jeremy kyle chants?
  • I booked my tickets today and they told me it is in Crossbars.

I'd imagine a large screen or a number of, say 50" screens dotted around the lounge. To be honest, for £8 there wouldn't be enough for much tech to be rented, so I'd accept a TV that is big enough/close enough that I can see the action and tell what's going on. Anymore than that would be a bonus.

Of course, the fact that we are going to so much trouble to watch it makes me more convinced that we will lose.

;-)
  • Curb_It said:

Just got mine. Looking forward to a very Good Friday. tho no doubt come 4.45 we will all be doom and gloom.

I got three as well Bren, see you there. I forgot to ask where it's taking place, hopefully Crossbars and not Bartrams!
  • This event does sound like a good laugh. Watching games in the pub surrounded by like minded supporters is always fun (England games etc).

Not the same as being there but having a few pints whilst watching live on big screens is the next best thing.
  • I booked my tickets today and they told me it is in Crossbars.

I'd imagine a large screen or a number of, say 50" screens dotted around the lounge. To be honest, for £8 there wouldn't be enough for much tech to be rented, so I'd accept a TV that is big enough/close enough that I can see the action and tell what's going on. Anymore than that would be a bonus.

Of course, the fact that we are going to so much trouble to watch it makes me more convinced that we will lose.

;-)

Hey KHA, nice to see you will be there as well, I'm going to bring my best jokes for you :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Ticket acquired. Might not make the start, but glad i can see it.
  • Essex_Al said:

I booked my tickets today and they told me it is in Crossbars.

;-)

Hey KHA, nice to see you will be there as well, I'm going to bring my best jokes for you :wink:
    I would waste them. I shall be spending the whole time laughing at Millwall fans safe in the knowledge that they can't see me and certainly won't be able to wait outside for me!
  • edited March 2015
    Mick Everett has said on Twitter that half the tickets have been sold. Being shown in north stand lounge on 3 screens. 400 tickets on sale.
  • Anyone?
  • Are you a red card holder @DA9 I just rang and got 2. (don't have ST, VG or history of 4 games this season) I dont even know my red card number just gave my surname.
  • DA9 said:

Anyone?

Ill order one for you this morning but not sure how I'd get it to you as away now until next Friday and not going to the game or beam back - would they post to a different address?
  • Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:

Kap10 said:

Curb_It said:

cafcfan said:

Unless I missed it somewhere, it doesn't say whether it will be in the lounges, on the existing big screen or what.

Maybe they will tell you nearer the time as probably dependent on how many tickets are sold? So start with one lounge and then see what demand is like?

Oi that's what i said!! Copy cat -you were just more eloquent.
    I thought someone might, sorry, i got called away whilst posting.

Emergency dump?
  • are they selling specific seats or is a general admission ticket?
  • Just general entry.

• DA9DA9
    edited March 2015
    Thanks all for your help, Mick, will contact you later, thanks fella
  • Big shout to curb_it and northstandsteve for their offers of help
  • It just said on twitter they are nearly sold out.

I will know later on hopefully if my spare is spare.
  • Contacted mick as per above, cheers B
  • nice on m8, see you there.
  • Did you get one for Al Steve?

• Sold out now....