Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anthony Knockhart

Possibly singing for Standard. Would be a good signing for us next January.

Comments

• What's his genre? I would suggest with a name like that it would be Bruce Springsteen covers...
  • Good signing, quality player and when he gets fed up with Belgium we're his easiest route back.
  • edited March 2015
    Hmmm, yep, good player.Sweet left foot.
  • Knockaert is only 23, thought he was older than that
  • Premier League level player, think we would struggle to get him.
  • Back in the day there used to be loads of players with a similar surname, but it seems that these days a good aert is hard to find
  • scored some cracking goals as well i think.
  • looks like a replacement for JBG if he goes...
  • Sponsored links:

• he was 'the next big thing' a couple of years ago ..
  • Yep he'll do.
  • cafctom said:

Premier League level player, think we would struggle to get him.

If he signs for Standard Liege in the summer, he's ours in January.

;o)

• That's next season's scapegoat sorted then. Got bags of talent but not much consistency. Wonder if his house is nicer than Danny Green's.
  • He is a very very good player. A bit greedy but in the right team and surroundings he could be devastating as he is still very young.

Sadly he's above our level however signing him would be a massive signal of intent to the division next season
  • Back in the day there used to be loads of players with a similar surname, but it seems that these days a good aert is hard to find

Good song
  • My mother's maiden name was Knockaert ... :)
  • No thanks. A player who spends more time on the floor and complaining to the ref than actually playing football.

Yes he has talent in abundance but then we've had a dozen like that over the years and they never learn.

Players like knockaert are why I have no interest in watching premiership football anymore.
  • Maybe we're signing JBG on a permanent then?
  • Sponsored links:

• No thanks. A player who spends more time on the floor and complaining to the ref than actually playing football.

Yes he has talent in abundance but then we've had a dozen like that over the years and they never learn.

Players like knockaert are why I have no interest in watching premiership football anymore.

Just LOL
  • That's next season's scapegoat sorted then. Got bags of talent but not much consistency. Wonder if his house is nicer than Danny Green's.

Nah, danny greens house was gorgeous
  • Quality player. Would love him here.. I er, mean in the network
  • Fumbluff said:

skywalker said:

My mother's maiden name was Knockaert ... :)

Thanks, could you just confirm your PIN number now as well....
    BRILLIANT ! still smiling/