Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton bigger than Palace , it's official!

2»

Comments

• They bought 9000 down for the first wembley appearance in their history when we played them in the auto windscreens final in 99
  • Wigan shouldn't even be in top 50.

They bought 9000 down for the first wembley appearance in their history when we played them in the auto windscreens final in 99

they deserve their spot for the beautiful way they won that trophy Paul Rogers was a friend of a friend , needless to say when i met him on a golf day he didn't have to buy a drink .....beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eglD-9wOoKw
  • They bought 9000 down for the first wembley appearance in their history when we played them in the auto windscreens final in 99

But did they start fighting each other?
  • buckshee said:

Gumbo said:

West Ham fan now @buckshee?

Not mine mate. Moose from talksport.
    Is that guy still on talksport? He's living proof that you don't need any talent or intellect to succeed in journalism. I'm only bitter because I didn't make it!
  • WayneK said:

They bought 9000 down for the first wembley appearance in their history when we played them in the auto windscreens final in 99

Zzzzz
  • WayneK said:

Zzzzz
    Come on! Make your mind up! Do you want people to talk about your 'reputation' or not?!
  • buckshee said:

Table in today's Mail.

Yep, already new that.
  • WayneK said:

Zzzzz
    Come on! Make your mind up! Do you want people to talk about your 'reputation' or not?!
    Maybe with a bit of humour? Otherwise not bothered.
  • It pains me to say it but palace are currently south London's biggest club, by far. Regularly getting 25-27k at home, sell out every away game, holding their own in the premier league, of course they're south London's biggest club, by a country mile.... C***s!!
  • It pains me to say it but palace are currently south London's biggest club, by far. Regularly getting 25-27k at home, sell out every away game, holding their own in the premier league, of course they're south London's biggest club, by a country mile.... C***s!!

I disagree, Charlton have spent 26 years in the top flight and Palace are currently on 15 years looking like 16 years next season. We are also 1-0 up in FA Cup wins. For me Palace will only become the biggest club if they can out-do us on both of those stats as all it would take otherwise is for Charlton to gain promotion for normality of being South London's biggest club to be restored if we are only looking at league each team is in.

Palace are currently having there moment in the sun but it will take more than a 3 year shift in the Premier League to change the order in South London.
  • Sponsored links:

Surrey's biggest club more like.

But what defines the size of a club? Without doubt, they have the largest catchment area and probably have the biggest potential as a result, but I don't see the size of a club as something that changes from season to season. When they were in the champ, I remember seeing a sea of empty, wooden blue and read seats on derby day and I don't think they've been ahead of us long enough to claim that they are bigger (Just realised how indignant I've become over something so pointless :worried: )

Surrey's biggest c***ts more like.
  • Stig said:

Ha, gotta laugh. How did they work out that we've got the 14th highest global fanbase ??

Looks like goalie just let rip with the fart to end all farts - what the hell did he have for breakfast?
  • Stig said:

Ha, gotta laugh. How did they work out that we've got the 14th highest global fanbase ??

Looks like goalie just let rip with the fart to end all farts - what the hell did he have for breakfast?
    Nigel flambé avec une sauce de Clé .
  • So, we are level with Fulham?
  • Stig said:

Thats Thuram in goal. The fans obviously thought the only way to stop the opposition scoring was to hide the goal with smoke and Fire.