Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How Will We Ever Survive Waiting Years For A Millwall Game?

Sorry but didn't think we had enough threads going on this match.

Just think though. It might be years 'til it happens again. It actually might never happen again. Seriously, we might never meet again.

And then all we will have left is our memories. Memories of 10 wins from 63 against them. Memories of not having beaten them since 1996 - over 19 years. Memories of not having scored against them for over 550 minutes and not since 2009.

Perhaps those memories are best forgotten too. Just like Millwall.

Comments

• Hopefully it will be like playing Northwich Victoria for quite a few years to come. We only get done in the cups.
  • I'm sure Charlton will do the honourable thing and send a side to play them in a pre-season friendly every couple of seasons.

We should be helping these lower league, smaller clubs when we can.

Thanks but no thanks. Being in the lower leagues when it comes to pre seasons we'll be wanting to play someone interesting ;-)

• I'm sure Charlton will do the honourable thing and send a side to play them in a pre-season friendly every couple of seasons.

Thanks but no thanks. Being in the lower leagues when it comes to pre seasons we'll be wanting to play someone interesting ;-)

Zinger

You will want to play someone in the premier league, like Palace or West Ham, a club with a bit of interest to you
  • The answer to the question is by waiting for a Palace game.
  • They aint down yet
  • I will not be happy until you have to check the twats have lost by looking in the results section of the Sunday paper, you know the bit at the very bottom in really really small writing. Skidmark football club!
  • The way they are heading, we're in for a very long wait.

Skeleton
  • Sponsored links:

• It won't bother me if we never play (lose to) them again, ever!