Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Scapegoats XI

13»

Comments

• edited March 2015
    cafctom said:

Emmanuel Frimpong. Often given scathing reviews after not so bad games with the cliche "Premier League prima donna" tag, which was just a bit of a lazy excuse to have a moan simply because he wasn't a world beater.

Same can be leveled at any players who enjoyed using Twitter (Ben Hamer, Danny Green). Bit of jealousy I think with the Hamer one.

Two bob player, great signing photo.

• McClown was another who was just guff. Not a scapegoat.

I presume you mean Alan McCormack?
    In my opinion was never given much of a chance . He went on went on to do well at other clubs so therefore should be regarded as a scapegoat.
    Think he probably means McLeod.
  • Can you class Faye as a scapegoat...wasn't he just awful?

Good point. McCormack should get his place in my original 11.
    Apart from his man of the match award against Chelsea (Which we lost)

• Can you class Faye as a scapegoat...wasn't he just awful?

Good point. McCormack should get his place in my original 11.
    Apart from his man of the match award against Chelsea (Which we lost)

Wrong quote, I meant Amdy Faye...good night.

• Mortimer. Some fans were on his case for 90 minutes every game but he was one of my favourite players of all time. So much talent.

Lloyd Sam
  • No mention of either Scott Wagstaff or Yassin Moutouakil, both of whom got a fair amount of stick a while back.

In my opinion was never given much of a chance . He went on went on to do well at other clubs so therefore should be regarded as a scapegoat.
    McLeod
  • Chris Dickson

McLeod
    Who's just scored for crawley.
  • edited March 2015
    Frimpong was bloody terrible. Not a scapegoat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Some lad called Shaw in the 70's, and Lawrie Abrahams? Who was that player who bottled out of a challenge in the Prem that Match of the Day showed again and again?

McLeod
    Who's just scored for crawley.
    A pretty good goal too