Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall

Comments

• Penny Farthing, Crayford. Meeting up with the Thermos brothers for a few then up to the station to mob up with the Saga firm.
  • We can't afford to drink at The Borough, £5.15 for a pint of Perroni in The Grapes......bollox to that. Any decent pubs near the station at Peckham Rye or Queens Road?
  • edited March 2015
    D_F_T said:

We can't afford to drink at The Borough, £5.15 for a pint of Perroni in The Grapes......bollox to that. Any decent pubs near the station at Peckham Rye or Queens Road?

Wetherspoons in peckham rye.
  • I am looking forward to spending an hour trapped behind the big gate again, getting more and more annoyed with every passing minute

Not if we've won ?

• edited March 2015
    Wetherspoons in Surrey Quays.
  • Gammysnr said:

Wetherspoons in Surrey Keys.

That anywhere near Surrey Quays??
    About two miles away.
  • edited March 2015

Gammysnr said:

Wetherspoons in Surrey Keys.

That anywhere near Surrey Quays??
    No, near here - Surrey Keys - www.locksandkeyssurrey.co.uk.
  • Come on lads let's get the Millwall thread going. It's too quiet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oi "Millwall fan" how comes we cant get on north stand banter anymore, not too upsetting is it??
  • edited March 2015
    Nicky Bailey has returned to full training and could be in contention for Friday.

• Nicky Bailey has returned to full training and could be in contention for Friday.

Last minute winner. Nailed on.
  • I notice Gabon are playing Belarus tonight in Belarus.I assume Bulot has been selected and if so I hope it doesn't affect his availability for the Millwall game which is obviously only 4 days away.
  • Nicky Bailey has returned to full training and could be in contention for Friday.

He was always an ugly bastard but looking like an old ugly bastard now.

Forget about me letting him shag my wife...she wouldn't let him anywhere near :wink:
  • Bring on Bailey. He maybe in contention for a recall after injury but can he cut it anymore ? He won't be able to live with cousins. Fouling and moaning and liable to get a card.
  • se9addick said:

Peckham & East Dulwich

Gowlett?

My God ....... who hit Bailey with the Ugly Stick?

• Oggy Red said:

Nicky Bailey has returned to full training and could be in contention for Friday.

My God ....... who hit Bailey with the Ugly Stick?

That's just the kit he's wearing. He's an Adonis really...
  • At least he's lost all his ginge.
  • Sponsored links:

• fenny said:

Oi "Millwall fan" how comes we cant get on north stand banter anymore, not too upsetting is it??

I don't know mate, but I can tell you we currently have one Charlton related thread running on the first page, to your eight Millwall threads currently running. That's for the game you call OUR cup final. ;-)
  • se9addick said:

Peckham & East Dulwich

Gowlett?
    Probably not, was going to start at the Rye, then the Flying Pig and then some of the pubs on Lordship Lane before getting the 2.36 train from East Dulwich
  • fenny said:

Oi "Millwall fan" how comes we cant get on north stand banter anymore, not too upsetting is it??

I don't know mate, but I can tell you we currently have one Charlton related thread running on the first page, to your eight Millwall threads currently running. That's for the game you call OUR cup final. ;-)
    It's ours if we win
  • We currently have "Millwall" and "millwall relegation watch"
    So two threads on front page
  • fenny said:

If you open the one thread on the spanner's site, it says "sleeps to our cup final."
  • Totally agree Brendan
    Let's get rid of the scum from The Championship
    If we can help send them down its all good
    If they win and still go down its all good
    Let them go and pretend it's all good in League One
  • fenny said:

To be fair MF, access to the Internet isn't as widespread as some people think within Her Majesty's establishments, so we don't expect too much!

Great that they all manage to get day release for one game a season though!! :wink:

Last minute winner consolation in a 5-1 defeat. Nailed on.