Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall

Comments

• Nicky Bailey has returned to full training and could be in contention for Friday.

Last minute winner. Nailed on.
    He has lost it. Can't move, moans a lot. Hasn't really done anything of note at Millwall. Think he's on a fair whack too.
  • Nicky Bailey has returned to full training and could be in contention for Friday.

Last minute winner. Nailed on.
    He has lost it. Can't move, moans a lot. Hasn't really done anything of note at Millwall. Think he's on a fair whack too.
    If Scott McDonald was on £17k a week before leaving in January, then Bailey would probably be on a similar wage.
  • Shit like Bailey laughing all the way to the bank
  • @MillwallFan it's okay to admit it's your cup final mate, if I had a pound for every time I've heard in the last few weeks "well we're down but please God don't lose to the anoraks" I'd have a box to myself on Friday.

You're all a bit too proud to say it as it toys with your well 'ard rep.

Out of interest how many other games in your history have you updated the the train monitors at Bermondsey station to gloat about a victory??
    *cough "Charlton 0-2 Milwall That's what we do"
    *cough cough "you'll never beat Millwall".
  • edited March 2015

fenny said:

Oi "Millwall fan" how comes we cant get on north stand banter anymore, not too upsetting is it??

I don't know mate, but I can tell you we currently have one Charlton related thread running on the first page, to your eight Millwall threads currently running. That's for the game you call OUR cup final. ;-)
    Yet a quick scan reveals 3 threads on their front page with at least another 2 on the second. I haven't checked ours but I am confident that your numbers will be completely unreliable. Who would ever trust a Millwall fan when dealing in facts

Credit where it's due though, the titles are much more imaginative than ours, Anoraks or Trainspotters whereas we just come up with Millwall

To be honest after I posted, I noticed another one, can't see a third though. Unless you're including the poll about our rivals, where Charlton get about 3% of the votes. You have 8 Millwall threads on your first page. Yes, eight.
  • edited March 2015

@MillwallFan it's okay to admit it's your cup final mate, if I had a pound for every time I've heard in the last few weeks "well we're down but please God don't lose to the anoraks" I'd have a box to myself on Friday.

Out of interest how many other games in your history have you updated the the train monitors at Bermondsey station to gloat about a victory??

Toys with our well 'ard reputation? We have no problem in admitting palace are hated by us so that's that theory out the window.
    Re the train monitors, that was one man. Probably one of the 3% of Millwall fans who class Charlton as a main rival.
  • TelMc32 said:

@MillwallFan it's okay to admit it's your cup final mate, if I had a pound for every time I've heard in the last few weeks "well we're down but please God don't lose to the anoraks" I'd have a box to myself on Friday.

Toys with our well 'are reputation? We have no problem in admitting palace are hated by us so that's that theory out the window.
    Re the train monitors, that was one man. Probably one of the 3% of Millwall fans who class Charlton as a main rival.
    Have to give it to you. You guys really know how to get the biggest Charlton audience!!

:wink:
    BTW any idea what model of monitor it was and what version of the Network South East software it was running?
  • Could do with plenty more Millwall threads.
  • Looking forward to the "SPANNERS RELEGATED TO LEAGUE ONE" thread.

These are just warm ups.
  • Sponsored links:

• fenny said:

Oi "Millwall fan" how comes we cant get on north stand banter anymore, not too upsetting is it??

I don't know mate, but I can tell you we currently have one Charlton related thread running on the first page, to your eight Millwall threads currently running. That's for the game you call OUR cup final. ;-)
    I can see 3 millwall threads on page 1, but 4 if you count the jokes thread. Lol
  • fenny said:

I can see 3 millwall threads on page 1, but 4 if you count the jokes thread. Lol
    Can still only see two, and ones about to drop off the page!

• Sorry, thought you was talking about our page and charlton.
  • Who cares. We chat about what we enjoy and Millwall's plight is an enjoyable subject.
  • If you seriously think that the number of threads dictates the severity of rivalry then you are deluded.

At the end of the day, we want to beat them, and they will want to beat us.
    The thought of going Into work, school, seeing family, from 'the other side' after a defeat is a bitter pill to swallow.
    Just how a local derby should be.

Enough of this 'oh we don't care'...it's beyond boring now.
  • we write what we want, we write what we waaaannntt, we're Charlton Liiiiife, we write what we want!
  • Let's all laugh at Millwall .........
  • Ok, how about the number of Charlton fans posting on Millwall's boards against Millwall fans posting on Charlton boards
  • I cannot believe people are arguing about the number of threads on a website.

You do realise where you are Sparrows?

• Sponsored links:

• The closer it gets to friday, the more my bumhole is beginning to twitch.

Not cos of where it is or their bell end fans, but because this is without doubt the best opportunity in years for us to finally turn them over.

They desperately need 3 points and we don't. Im hoping quality will shine through in the end but this is charlton v millwall and that never happens.
  • I'm very close to the tool box.
    Every Millwall fan I've spoken to is blowing good Friday out. I think they are gearing the inevitable.
  • Fearing. Typo
  • Whats the betting that if Wall win I mean "if" that dopey Mooney and all his walley mates on north stand banter all of a sudden lets every one on again just for a quick gloat..aint gunna appen...
  • @MillwallFan it's okay to admit it's your cup final mate, if I had a pound for every time I've heard in the last few weeks "well we're down but please God don't lose to the anoraks" I'd have a box to myself on Friday.

Toys with our well 'ard reputation? We have no problem in admitting palace are hated by us so that's that theory out the window.
    Yeah, yeah....we'll see how much it means to the majority of knuckle draggers if we win on Friday......I suspect it will mean an awful lot...........!
  • I didn't know there was a Millwall forum, I certainly can't find the one you're all referring to.
  • Greenie said:

Yeah, yeah....we'll see how much it means to the majority of knuckle draggers if we win on Friday......I suspect it will mean an awful lot...........!
    I'm not even going to the game now. I've got the chance to earn a right few quid so I'm blowing the football out.
    I havent missed a game V west ham or palace home or away, for over 20 years.
  • You've all got it in your heads that world war three will kick off as soon as you beat us, I'm sorry, but I really can't see it.
  • You've all got it in your heads that world war three will kick off as soon as you beat us, I'm sorry, but I really can't see it.

Neither can I.

In the words of our old mate @nolly ' you are not your father's sons'
  • I cannot believe people are arguing about the number of threads on a website.

You do realise where you are Sparrows?

Greenie said:

I'm not even going to the game now. I've got the chance to earn a right few quid so I'm blowing the football out.
    I havent missed a game V west ham or palace home or away, for over 20 years.
    Of course not, you're a working class hero!