Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall

Comments

• There's another one (can't remember his name) on here who repeatedly comes out with that line "you'll see how much it means to them when we finally beat them". I've seen west ham beat us and there's not been that much of a reaction, ok a few wanker signs and a couple of coins go over (like they do to us when we beat them) but that's it, why you think there's going to be a full scale riot when you do beat us is beyond me. If you start throwing seats on to the pitch and flares like you did last season then you might get a reaction, but I'm sure you'll be too busy celebrating for all that nonsense.
  • i wouldnt think that the reception would be like last year tbh , a tad more intense from both camps imo, especially a jeremy kyle is holding auditions in the lounges for his big reunion of former guests
  • Just looking forward to the "Lions tamed by ringmaster Tony" headlines. " Guy the Griller toasts hot cross guns"
  • Don't care what the reaction is if we win. All I know is that we are going to take the piss more than any set of away fans you've had down there all season. Guaranteed
  • don't agree with that tbh, I think that last season won't be forgotten and won't be done again
  • don't agree with that tbh, I think that last season won't be forgotten and won't be done again

Last season? Nothing happened.
  • Might have been the one before getting old
  • If we beat them for the first time in 19 years then nobody is going to care about what happened a few years ago after a 0-0 draw.

You genuinely think Charlton fans won't try and wind them up no end if we win!?
  • Sponsored links:

• I think we will be winding them up from early doors, I think if we win take note of if then yes the wind up will be hilarious, I just don't think it will be taking the piss like no one else has, the piss was taken two yrs ago like I had not seen before inside and out i am just less inclined to believe that that will happen again,

There was some very pissed off Millwall after that game regardless what will no doubt be posted on here and it continued long after in the following weeks, maybe when you say take the piss it means literally that, to me it implies something else and maybe I misunderstood that apologies if that's the case
  • There's another one (can't remember his name) on here who repeatedly comes out with that line "you'll see how much it means to them when we finally beat them". I've seen west ham beat us and there's not been that much of a reaction, ok a few wanker signs and a couple of coins go over (like they do to us when we beat them) but that's it, why you think there's going to be a full scale riot when you do beat us is beyond me. If you start throwing seats on to the pitch and flares like you did last season then you might get a reaction, but I'm sure you'll be too busy celebrating for all that nonsense.

• edited April 2015

I think we will be winding them up from early doors, I think if we win take note of if then yes the wind up will be hilarious, I just don't think it will be taking the piss like no one else has, the piss was taken two yrs ago like I had not seen before inside and out i am just less inclined to believe that that will happen again,

There was some very pissed off Millwall after that game regardless what will no doubt be posted on here and it continued long after in the following weeks, maybe when you say take the piss it means literally that, to me it implies something else and maybe I misunderstood that apologies if that's the case

Didn't hear any piss taking, and I was right next to the away end. Think everyone got a bit excited cos you lot done a palace and started playing at being hooligans in the corner there.
    That Jeremy Kyle song you talk about on here, still haven't heard it. Like that wank song palace sing, the that's the way we like it one, can't actually understand any of the words in between. like yourJeremy Kyle song, you can hear it because you're there amongst it, we can't.
  • it was heard and mentioned to me by Millwall there further than you
  • I think we will be winding them up from early doors, I think if we win take note of if then yes the wind up will be hilarious, I just don't think it will be taking the piss like no one else has, the piss was taken two yrs ago like I had not seen before inside and out i am just less inclined to believe that that will happen again,

Didn't hear any piss taking, and I was right next to the away end. Think everyone got a bit excited cos you lot done a palace and started playing at being hooligans in the corner there.
    That Jeremy Kyle song you talk about on here, still haven't heard it. Like that wank song palace sing, the that's the way we like it one, can't actually understand any of the words in between. like yourJeremy Kyle song, you can hear it because you're there amongst it, we can't.
    Total load of bolox

Utter, utter shite!

• Funny how the journos there heard it and understood it, yet a spanner 20 yards away couldn't.
  • Sponsored links:

• So many nibbles lol

What the fuck is "Millllll"?
  • The let them come song is a good example of not hearing the words in the middle.
  • The Scum are going down (clap, clap)
    The Scum are going down (clap, clap)
    And now you gunna believe us,
    The Scum are going down…

• I was sat in the scum end near halfway line in a box and understood the "Jeremy Kyle he's coming for you " song straight away
    But then again I wasn't pretending to not understand it

Maybe because you was listening for it? I was in my cousins box which is the third one from the away end and i couldn't make out most of what you was saying. You rarely do. I heard that mocking derrr instead of merrr, that's quite funny. You and palace do it. That's it.