Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall

Comments

• I was in my cousins box which is the third one from the away end

I think I know it - is it the cardboard one?
  • I was sat in the scum end near halfway line in a box and understood the "Jeremy Kyle he's coming for you " song straight away
    But then again I wasn't pretending to not understand it

Maybe because you was listening for it? I was in my cousins box which is the third one from the away end and i couldn't make out most of what you was saying. You rarely do. I heard that mocking derrr instead of merrr, that's quite funny. You and palace do it. That's it.
    That song was an original and yes I was listening to it and it was fairly audible and even my scum associates understood it
  • I was sat in the scum end near halfway line in a box and understood the "Jeremy Kyle he's coming for you " song straight away

Maybe because you was were listening for it? I was in my cousins cousin's box which is the third one from the away end and i couldn't make out most of what you was were saying. You rarely do. I heard that mocking derrr instead of merrr, that's quite funny. You and palace do it. That's it.
    Come on Millwall fan, you're better than that
  • I think we will be winding them up from early doors, I think if we win take note of if then yes the wind up will be hilarious, I just don't think it will be taking the piss like no one else has, the piss was taken two yrs ago like I had not seen before inside and out i am just less inclined to believe that that will happen again,

There was some very pissed off Millwall after that game regardless what will no doubt be posted on here and it continued long after in the following weeks, maybe when you say take the piss it means literally that, to me it implies something else and maybe I misunderstood that apologies if that's the case

Very pissed off over what? Pissed off for weeks? About songs being sung? Or those kids making a 'charge' and throwing a few things?
  • Where are people drinking?
  • Banker and barrowboy. London Bridge.
  • cabbles said:

I was sat in the scum end near halfway line in a box and understood the "Jeremy Kyle he's coming for you " song straight away

Maybe because you was were listening for it? I was in my cousins cousin's box which is the third one from the away end and i couldn't make out most of what you was were saying. You rarely do. I heard that mocking derrr instead of merrr, that's quite funny. You and palace do it. That's it.
    Come on Millwall fan, you're better than that
    It was early and I hadn't had the caffeine I require to kick start my brain.
  • fenny said:

Oi "Millwall fan" how comes we cant get on north stand banter anymore, not too upsetting is it??

I don't know mate, but I can tell you we currently have one Charlton related thread running on the first page, to your eight Millwall threads currently running. That's for the game you call OUR cup final. ;-)
    Bloody hell, a Millwall fan that can count to eight. Is anything possible?

• Undecided where to drink tomorrow ideas?
  • Sponsored links:

Maybe because you was listening for it? I was in my cousins box which is the third one from the away end and i couldn't make out most of what you was saying. You rarely do. I heard that mocking derrr instead of merrr, that's quite funny. You and palace do it. That's it.
    That song was an original and yes I was listening to it and it was fairly audible and even my scum associates understood it
    I wonder if you referred to them as your scum associates when you was in their company. Probably not. You're probably like every Charlton fan I've ever encountered, all nice and friendly face to face. Then back on your message board it's all venom, scum this, scum that.

I wonder if you referred to them as your scum associates when you was in their company. Probably not. You're probably like every Charlton fan I've ever encountered, all nice and friendly face to face. Then back on your message board it's all venom, scum this, scum that.
    The fact that you wouldn't call someone scum to their face doesn't stop them from being scum. Fortunately I don't know any scum, so the problem doesn't arise.
  • Uboat said:

I was sat in the scum end near halfway line in a box and understood the "Jeremy Kyle he's coming for you " song straight away

The fact that you wouldn't call someone scum to their face doesn't stop them from being scum. Fortunately I don't know any scum, so the problem doesn't arise.
    Bit two faced though isn't it? Being all nice to someone's face then referring to them as scum behind their backs. The sort of thing woman do.
  • edited April 2015
    robroy said:

Where are people drinking?

jakecafc said:

Undecided where to drink tomorrow ideas?

I think that was actually the original point of this thread !

As I said, me and +5 others will be drinking in Peckham & East Dulwich - lots of very good pubs in that neighbourhood.

It's a direct train to Peckham Rye from Lewisham and then, after a few hours on the booze, it's only a 5-10 min train to South Bermondsey from either East Dulwich or Peckham Rye.
  • Old Thameside Inn at the back of Borough Market was fine before and after last season. Is it open at the moment? A few months ago it was closed for refurbishment.
  • Uboat said:

Bit two faced though isn't it? Being all nice to someone's face then referring to them as scum behind their backs. The sort of thing woman do.
    Who said millwall fans don't have a sense of humour?
  • edited April 2015

Oh I do. I make it quite clear to my Millwall mates that they are scummy, inbred w*nkers whose fans like to attack defenceless woman and children.

Of course I know (like most Millwall fans) they are not like that at all, but it is nice to wind them up about it.

The truth is that the majority of Millwall fans are decent, honest, intelligent hard working people that become complete knobheads on a Saturday afternoon just to fit in.

F*cking hell, I hope we beat those scummy inbreds tomorrow! :wink:

Like every football forum on the internet you mean?
  • CAFCTrev said:

It's different with you lot. I've seen a lot of animosity between Millwall and west ham in the real world, you lot seem to have split personality. Real hatred on the net, couldn't be nicer to your face.
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCTrev said:

It's different with you lot. I've seen a lot of animosity between Millwall and west ham in the real world, you lot seem to have split personality. Real hatred on the net, couldn't be nicer to your face.
    In the real world most West Ham fans I know couldn't care less about millwall and see Spurs as the real enemy.
  • CAFCTrev said:

In the real world most West Ham fans I know couldn't care less about millwall and see Spurs as the real enemy.
    Most of the newbie fans class spurs as their main rivals. Most of their traditional support still class Millwall as their main rivals. Not that I give a shit, I hate palace more.
  • You're right though, you could see how much it didn't mean to them when they knocked little old third division Millwall out of the league cup at upton park a few years back. Only the three pitch invasions. If we really meant something to them there would have been a lot more than that.
  • Will there be programmes on sale at the beamback?
    And if so will they be Millwall ones or specials from Charlton?

Oh I do. I make it quite clear to my Millwall mates that they are scummy, inbred w*nkers whose fans like to attack defenceless woman and children.
    Out of order.

That's Palace.

• You're right though, you could see how much it didn't mean to them when they knocked little old third division Millwall out of the league cup at upton park a few years back. Only the three pitch invasions. If we really meant something to them there would have been a lot more than that.

In a half empty stadium.
  • I'd just like to say even if no Millwall fan cares about the result tomorrow it means a lot to me. If we win this season has been one that ends on an up. If we lose I'll be extremely pissed off and can only be improved if they still get relegated.