Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stoke Losing

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Good news they're two goals down already. Lightning never strikes twice right?

Santa ducks for cover lol.

Comments

• i wouldn't run for the hills yet santa, but be putting your trainers on and packing a rucksack just in case :-)
  • SHHHHHHHHH!
  • We've got someone to blame now when they storm back to win 4-2 !
  • remember to pack the kendal mint cake, with stoke city these games go right to the wire!
  • Burnley winning though 1-0 against Coventry, we need to look both ways guys at the moment
  • Wonder what odds you can get on Stoke winning at the moment.
  • burnley another team closing the gap they could be only 2 points behind us..... it's gonna go to the wire... as for stoke i think their 10 point gap from us is a bit too much for us to make up
  • No Andy Cole for Burnley - match seems to be all Coventry 65% at the moment.

STATS: AT A GLANCE
    POSSESSION
    35% 65%
    Burnley Coventry

Burnley
    12 Jensen
    02 Alexander
    05 Carlisle
    06 Caldwell
    03 Harley
    11 Elliott
    07 O'Connor
    08 Gudjonsson (58 Randall )
    16 McCann
    09 Akinbiyi
    17 Lafferty
    Substitutes
    01 Kiraly, 10 Randall, 15 Spicer, 20 Blake, 26 Unsworth
  • Glad you weren't making a comment on the other match, Oggy, as we're clearly all superstitious and keeping schtum on that one.

Thought I heard on the radio this am that Andrew Cole was picked up by police on an alleged wife-beating incident? Just as well we didn't sign him...
  • Sponsored links:

• Keeping schtum, Weegie ;o)

Could do with that Coventry equaliser, though ........ about 5 mins plus injury time at Turf Moor
  • Thought I heard on the radio this am that Andrew Cole was picked up by police on an alleged wife-beating incident? Just as well we didn't sign him...

Yep, he was arrested and bailed on wife-beating charges, due in court in April.
  • SHHHHH, NLA!
  • So it's not just Charlton who lose to teams in the relegation zone.
  • Burnley won 2-0. Stoke game not over yet according to my SSN.
  • They've played more than 5 mins injury time at Preston Both Ends. It's still .....wcxdfgjmnbjmb
  • all over preston win
  • It is now - phew!
  • Sponsored links:

• Stoke lose 2-0

7mins + added time!
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]2 nil burnley

I'm the one who's sorry - thought you were commenting on the Stoke game. Whoops!
  • and the tension gets to us all even when we are not playing

why do we punish ourselves
  • Cue the Stoke board.

Shocking. Should never lose to Preston. The 'Beast' is an animal.Crap away support only 150 therePardsPulis OUT!

2nd defeat in 23 games & still top of the table.
  • It's called being a Charlton fan, I think, NLA ;-)
  • so this weekend,we could potentially be 9th but on the positive we could jump up to 5th and be 6 points from the automatic spot.
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]so this weekend,we could potentially be 9th but on the positive we could jump up to 5th and be 6 points from the automatic spot.

bristol city v hull
    burnley v watford
    soton v ipswich
    west brom v plymouth
    qpr v stoke

the good thing is our rivals are playing each other so even if results go against us we wont be too far out of it
  • Why are we worrying about the Stoke result? The Burnley one was more important.
  • [cite]Posted By: Fish[/cite]Why are we worrying about the Stoke result? The Burnley one was more important.

Have a little faith.

I think there are several match ups between now and end of season. We really need a performance and a result at Sheffield I grant you.