Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall

Comments

• edited April 2015
    Addickted said:

I was sat in the scum end near halfway line in a box and understood the "Jeremy Kyle he's coming for you " song straight away
    But then again I wasn't pretending to not understand it

Maybe because you was listening for it? I was in my cousins box which is the third one from the away end and i couldn't make out most of what you was saying. You rarely do. I heard that mocking derrr instead of merrr, that's quite funny. You and palace do it. That's it.
    That song was an original and yes I was listening to it and it was fairly audible and even my scum associates understood it
    I wonder if you referred to them as your scum associates when you was in their company. Probably not. You're probably like every Charlton fan I've ever encountered, all nice and friendly face to face. Then back on your message board it's all venom, scum this, scum that.
    Oh I do. I make it quite clear to my Millwall mates that they are scummy, inbred w*nkers whose fans like to attack defenceless woman and children.
    Out of order.

That's Palace.

100%. I've been going Millwall 35 years and I've never seen woman or kids targeted. My dad's been going 55 years and he's only seen it once, he saw a Sheffield utd fan get attacked in new cross in the 70's, the Sheffield fans bird screamed and the assailant hit her, within seconds other Millwall was on him.
  • You're mixing us up with these bully's http://youtu.be/_ZM0AKeMlb4
  • How are ticket sales in the Millwall end doing?
  • Maybe because you was listening for it? I was in my cousins box which is the third one from the away end and i couldn't make out most of what you was saying. You rarely do. I heard that mocking derrr instead of merrr, that's quite funny. You and palace do it. That's it.
    100%. I've been going Millwall 35 years and I've never seen woman or kids targeted. My dad's been going 55 years and he's only seem it once, he saw a Sheffield utd fan get attacked in new cross in the 70's, the Sheffield fans bird screamed and the assailant hit her, within seconds other Millwall was on him.
    Hmmm
  • edited April 2015

I was sat in the scum end near halfway line in a box and understood the "Jeremy Kyle he's coming for you " song straight away

Maybe because you was listening for it? I was in my cousins box , that's quite funny. You and palace do it. That's it.
    What did Jeremy say about this?
  • I can't stand Millwall but they never target women or Kids.

Thats the Nigels game.
  • They do target kids , if 14 year old boys getting bashed up by grown men count after an Anglo Italian match , not me but knew a few who got given a kick in
    Still salt of the earth that lot and the kids looked like men so would have deserved it probably
  • Off to work soon. Do me proud Charlton, make me smile. And those of you venturing there - sing your feckin' hearts out!!!

COYA!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Am I the only one that thinks we're going to lose and they will end up staying up?
  • Am I the only one that thinks we're going to lose and they will end up staying up?

That's conchie talk.

Even if they beat us they're going down.
  • Only ground I've ever been spat at.

No
    They're jammy filthy flukey slags who will some how scrape out of it
  • edited April 2015

I can't stand Millwall but they never target women or Kids.

Thats the Nigels game.

anyone 7-70 is game for them. I know.
  • Buzzing for today! Coyr
  • Dreading today. I know how much it really means to them scummy fucks and sadly this has now become such a big game for us in that we need to win to try to mend holes in the balance of wins.

But I'll take a defeat if they were to go down anyway and we never heard of them ever again.

If we do win (as if) I expect serial denier MillwallFan to be straight on here explaining how it didn't happen anyway as he didn't see it and neither did any of his mates.

Good point about him and his mates not seeing it. Of the 6 spanners i know only 1 is going, the rest are resigned to relegation and think we are going to turn them over.
  • Uboat said:

Am I the only one that thinks we're going to lose and they will end up staying up?

That's conchie talk.

Even if they beat us they're going down.
    Really hope you're right mate!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• What pub around London bridge are people in?
  • Millwall are going down. They still have to play Watford, Derby and Wolves in their last six games after today.
  • Now heading for the Wheatsheaf, Borough Market
  • Addickted said:

Maybe because you was listening for it? I was in my cousins box which is the third one from the away end and i couldn't make out most of what you was saying. You rarely do. I heard that mocking derrr instead of merrr, that's quite funny. You and palace do it. That's it.
    That song was an original and yes I was listening to it and it was fairly audible and even my scum associates understood it
    I wonder if you referred to them as your scum associates when you was in their company. Probably not. You're probably like every Charlton fan I've ever encountered, all nice and friendly face to face. Then back on your message board it's all venom, scum this, scum that.
    Oh I do. I make it quite clear to my Millwall mates that they are scummy, inbred w*nkers whose fans like to attack defenceless woman and children.
    Out of order.

That's Palace.

100%. I've been going Millwall 35 years and I've never seen woman or kids targeted. My dad's been going 55 years and he's only seen it once, he saw a Sheffield utd fan get attacked in new cross in the 70's, the Sheffield fans bird screamed and the assailant hit her, within seconds other Millwall was on him.
    Sounds like my ex brother-in-law's father, a life long Spanner born about 1920 and he had 'never seen any trouble at the Den'. Really? It was rare that I didn't see trouble in the day.
  • Addickted said:

Out of order.

That's Palace.

Sounds like my ex brother-in-law's father, a life long Spanner born about 1920 and he had 'never seen any trouble at the Den'. Really? It was rare that I didn't see trouble in the day.
    Is he related to Wenger?
  • I can't stand Millwall but they never target women or Kids.

Thats the Nigels game.

or police horses...

• Addickted said:

Out of order.

That's Palace.

Where did I say I'd never seen trouble at the den? I said I've never seen kids and woman targeted. But you carry on with the "they eat babies" bullshit boys.
  • mrbligh said:

WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY YOUR SHITTY SCUMMY LITTLE CLUB TOMORROW AND I FOR ONE CANNOT WAIT

:-)
  • Pack it in MF. You're on our board and mostly you are welcome. Let us mourn in peace, again.
  • edited April 2015

Pack it in MF. You're on our board and mostly you are welcome. Let us mourn in peace, again.

Fair enough mate. You can see how that post made me smile to myself though.