Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ipswich Tickets whos got theres?

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
me and Ging and the little twat have

Comments

• Thanks for the heads up leftie.

Just ordered mine.
  • getting mine, les' and ms lats on friday when i get paid!
  • can u get me 1 pls sausage!
  • alot of old faces going to this should imagian it will sell in a week
  • getting mine 2nite
  • Lets hope we can get more tickets would be nice to see a big turnout
  • is there an option to take more then
  • looks like it, given by the use of the word 'initial'
  • good news lets hope we sellout then
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]can u get me 1 pls sausage!

get to the back of the queue mr 2 games only this season boy!
  • Think we can get up to 2500

Easy game for me but undecided at the moment.
  • Go On Southend you know you wanna
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Think we can get up to 2500

Easy game for me but undecided at the moment.[/quote]

Get yourself on the Charlton Life coach!
  • haha, yeah, he'd travel all the way to dartford, to pick up a coach that will have to go almost past his house to get to ipswich, then after the game, get on a coach that goes past his house to dartford and then travel back! hehe :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]haha, yeah, he'd travel all the way to dartford, to pick up a coach that will have to go almost past his house to get to ipswich, then after the game, get on a coach that goes past his house to dartford and then travel back! hehe :-)

RoseandCrown is doing exactly that I believe....
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]haha, yeah, he'd travel all the way to dartford, to pick up a coach that will have to go almost past his house to get to ipswich, then after the game, get on a coach that goes past his house to dartford and then travel back! hehe :-)

Oh, and since when did Dartford to Ipswich involve going 'almost past' Southend?! No wonder you ended up in Hull that time....

;-)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]haha, yeah, he'd travel all the way to dartford, to pick up a coach that will have to go almost past his house to get to ipswich, then after the game, get on a coach that goes past his house to dartford and then travel back! hehe :-)[/quote]

Loy-allllll Supporters ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]haha, yeah, he'd travel all the way to dartford, to pick up a coach that will have to go almost past his house to get to ipswich, then after the game, get on a coach that goes past his house to dartford and then travel back! hehe :-)

RoseandCrown is doing exactly that I believe....

i am indeed medders.
  • Sponsored links:

• 2 tickets

come u reds
  • Posted By: suzisausage
    haha, yeah, he'd travel all the way to dartford, to pick up a coach that will have to go almost past his house to get to ipswich, then after the game, get on a coach that goes past his house to dartford and then travel back! hehe :-)

I am gonna do that
    as well