Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crystal Ball

My crystal ball tells me that the topics on this site tomorrow after the Sheff Utd game are gonna be all smiles and positives !

Comments

• i think so,they played 120 mins weds and lost and are midtable,i fancy us to get them early and beat them at a canter
  • i dont think it will be a tough game and i will take a point now.
  • I reckon at 5 to 3 me and MCS will be P****d or well on the way i have 7 Bishops chilling as we speak

dont let me down my cyber drinking buddy

i reckon we will go a goal down and then come back to win.

I think at half time i will have to pull me neck in and ignore those fishing for a fight and then go on all evening about Pardew being the tactical king and taht we are only a few points from the top and that we could still get automatic,
  • despite the 0 - 1 (Iwelumo 90) result it will still be doom and gloom, too little, too late, already blown it, not good enough against a poor side that played 90 mins mid-week, etc, etc, etc.
  • i think big chris has finished for the season now henry.
  • Nice one nolly.....Doom and gloom already lol
  • no im postive on this one,charlton win these games,just think chris may have had hes time time,varney brace possible.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i think big chris has finished for the season now henry.

Who can tell? Who'd have thought that we'd sign Cook and then get SInclair as well or that Ambrose would be a first pick in most people's teams while Paddy is the regular CH.

We shall see.
  • DUDE, NO WORRIES, I (damn shitcaps bollox!!!) will defo be on the net and bishops finger in ell so no worries there nth london my cyber alki dude man!!
  • good man MCS my little un finishes football at 1330 i will nip up the club for a quick 4-5 and be on here at 14:30 are we on the radio this time or do i have to listen to crackly old radio kent
  • Sponsored links:

• Missing the game at Sheffield today due to illness(stares sadly at the match ticket on pinned to the message board)I know i'm going to miss a thriller i can just feel it.
    I may drag myself down to the training ground which is about 10 mins away to watch the youths or i might sit at home and sulk.
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]good man MCS my little un finishes football at 1330 i will nip up the club for a quick 4-5 and be on here at 14:30 are we on the radio this time or do i have to listen to crackly old radio kent

not sure nth londude, but my birds old man is coming round here to do some stupid diy (god i ufckin ate diy hate the upheaval!) so i hope to be on around the same time! Gawd only knows what station its on, but i reckon it'll be on crackly mw station in ell!!
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i think big chris has finished for the season now henry.

LOL!
    Stick to predicting the boxing nolly!
  • BigChriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis iweliiiiiiimoooooooooooooooo a wimba whay a wimbo wooo
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i think big chris has finished for the season now henry.

LOL!
    Stick to predicting the boxing nolly!

Mystic nolly strikes again...
  • Came on here to say "I told you so" and three people had beat me to it.
  • that's old age for you henry - not as quick as you used to be!
  • well done big chris today,fancied us to win today and fully deserved,winning games in a row is a must now,6 points by next saturday eve and where back in it automatic promotion wise.
  • edited March 2008
    What's in that pie you're eating here nolly?
  • i will happily eat it mate,though i did say we would win at a canter did i not?