Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who Car?

Firstly what is the vehicle,

Where can you buy one

How much

But mainly could it be a

Who car looking at the reg and detailing on the car

Comments

• I have never Seen a more beautiful car
  • Jonathan Ross's wife?
  • AC COBRA?
  • Nah mate it didn't look like one, it had the look of a jag of some sort but with no badge I couldn't work it out
  • I don't know but the paint is almost certainly ferrari grigio titanio.
  • ...that a Peugeot Partner in the back ground ; )
  • Should have seen my merc next to it

Sprinter lol
  • edited April 2015
    It's a Ronart, a British car maker. They also do a kit style car based on a jag that looks like a 50's F1 car.
  • Sponsored links:

• Pictures not clear but I think it's a Maserati
  • I was hoping you would see it. are they dear mate, that thing flew up.the motor way send sounded amazing
  • I was hoping you would see it. are they dear mate, that thing flew up.the motor way send sounded amazing

They're a very low volume producer and they rarely come on the market. I've seen wanted ads for the other type they made as people keep hold of them. Not cheap, put it that way!
  • Thought so, I have never believed in love at first sight but I was stood there like a school boy in front of a fit girl naked,

I now have a dream to aim at as my car
  • If they a kit car I'll make you one pal. And I'll do on zero hours an all
  • Tell you what mate, if ever I see one for sale I'll buy it for you, IF you buy me a jaguar c type in return.
  • It's a Ronart, a British car maker. They also do a kit style car based on a jag that looks like a 50's F1 car.

It's the lightening model, only 6 made.
  • Haa! Their web site says they've been going for 31 years and made 127 cars - I guess that does indeed make them "low volume".
  • Hope they better a building motors han they are at building websites, Jesus wept
  • Sponsored links:

• brogib said:

Hope they better a building motors han they are at building websites, Jesus wept

Hope you're better at rat catching than you are at spelling ;)
  • brogib said:

Hope they better a building motors han they are at building websites, Jesus wept

Hope you're better at rat catching than you are at spelling ;)
    Like a kcaj ruless mate!
  • What did they take this photo with, a potato?

• Gotta say, It's definately an improvement on his previous ride............

• aston martin
  • Do you mind not taking pictures of my motor when I'm practicing my dogging ;)
  • aston martin

Surely you mean nitram notsa?
  • Did you see the car show on telly last night with Philip Glenister? Now that was a proper car, Aston Martin DBS with a vantage upgrade! Good show and next weeks looks good
  • cafcfan said:

aston martin

Surely you mean nitram notsa?
    of course, that's wot I meant.
  • Did you see the car show on telly last night with Philip Glenister? Now that was a proper car, Aston Martin DBS with a vantage upgrade! Good show and next weeks looks good

That was a fantastic car. I love watching shows that do up old classics. Car S.O.S is always a good watch on Discovery & Wheeler Dealers (although I can't stand Ed, who talks to the camera like a pre-school childrens TV presenter.

The show you mention seems to go all out on their top line restorations. Last season they took about 6 cars to auction and broke about 3 world records for selling price (as they did with the Aston).............