Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Izale McLeod

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
A friends wifes cousins next door neighbours babysitters uncles bosses nephew who knows the groundsman at the training ground reliably informs me that McLeod is going to Colchester on loan.

Comments

• I heard the same a couple of hours ago from the Sparrows Lane Sous Chef's pilates instructor.

Good move, at least we will see whether he can score goals or not at this level.
  • WSSWSS
    edited February 2008
    Two youngsters with great potential down there then
  • That's what i said to Mr Pilates, Izzy and Lizzy the new Flash and Flan.
  • are you saying izzy and lizzy are one and the same as flan and flash were!
  • i'm really not with it today, am i !!!!

Killer and Flash

*gotta stop drinking on school nights
  • Gibbs hasn't gone out on loan yet has he? Must mean he is in the squad for tomorrow.

AFKA, I think you are making that up as there is no Sous chef at Sparrow's lane.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i'm really not with it today, am i !!!!

Killer and Flash

*gotta stop drinking on school nights

The trouble with that plan Smudge is that if you only drink on non school nights then you are going to feel shite in your own time as well. Far better to be hungover on someone elses time when you are getting paid for it.

Trust me I know whereof I speak:)
  • very good point JW.

I've been a resolute true professional, and soldiered through it. Shame i've got to do it all over again tonight :-)
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]AFKA, I think you are making that up as there is no Sous chef at Sparrow's lane.

Ah, you've got me. It was a good Colchester contact of mine.

:-)
  • edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]very good point JW.

I've been a resolute true professional, and soldiered through it. Shame i've got to do it all over again tonight :-)
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]AFKA, I think you are making that up as there is no Sous chef at Sparrow's lane.

Ah, you've got me. It was a good Colchester contact of mine.

:-)

Your networking skills are fantastic. Is there a club where you don't have a contact?
  • AFKA

If you heard it a couple of hours ago why aren't you keeping your loving hoardes more in touch instead of leaving it to a friends wifes cousins next door neighbours babysitters uncles bosses nephew who knows the groundsman
  • Sponsored links:

• OS first with the story yet again

http://shop.cafc.co.uk/default.ink
  • "And he could help Charlton's promotion bid from afar, with the U's set to take on the Addicks' promotion rivals West Bromwich Albion at the end of March. United also entertain current league leaders Stoke City in late April."

Great reporting - He goes on a one month loan and they talk about him helping to beat Stoke in late April
  • [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Great reporting - He goes on a one month loan and they talk about him helping to beat Stoke in late April
    lol
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]"And he could help Charlton's promotion bid from afar, with the U's set to take on the Addicks' promotion rivals West Bromwich Albion at the end of March. United also entertain current league leaders Stoke City in late April."

Great reporting - He goes on a one month loan and they talk about him helping to beat Stoke in late April[/quote]

Doesn't actually say that. Read it again and you will see it's another paragraph. You may have inferred that but that is not what they said.

After his ten goals in 5 games he'll be back at the Valley soon enough.
  • Henry

Perhaps it is my PC but its all in the same paragraph when I read it. I'm not sure even the most blinkered person could read it any other way.

I of course apologise if it is my PC.
  • [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]AFKA

If you heard it a couple of hours ago why aren't you keeping your loving hoardes more in touch instead of leaving it to a friends wifes cousins next door neighbours babysitters uncles bosses nephew who knows the groundsman

Because the sous chef's pilates instructor hadn't made it clear in this instance whether it was ok to share with others. Will in future though.
  • ha ha ha - it's been taken off Brunello
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]ha ha ha - it's been taken off Brunello

Wow. What power this site has. I read it wrong but its been changed. I only meant it light heartedly.
  • Most likely some poor reporter crying their eyes out after being shouted at for this and it is all YOUR fault Brunello.

Hang your head in shame.
  • The pilates instructor reckons that not only has the reporter had his pocket money stopped, he's had his pencil confiscated.

Shame on you Brunello.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Wow. What power this site has.
    Lets try this:

I wish the site would run with the headline should we win tomorrow:

Get the f*ck in!!!
  • edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Wow. What power this site has.
    Lets try this:

I wish the site would run with the headline should we win tomorrow:

Get the f*ck in!!!

Headline will be

"I have seen the future and he is called Cory Gibbs"
  • lets just hope its something about blunting blades, and not being ripped apart....
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]lets just hope its something about blunting blades, and not being ripped apart....

Gibbs brings Addicks' defence ring of confidence
  • i wonder if izale can match lisbies goal form for colchester but there again he hasn't got the luxury of playing against our defence twice