Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Please you

Comments

• The first sip of beer of the weekend on a lovely Friday night. Beautiful.

If you could bottle that up, you'd be a millionaire ... Oh, they have!
  • T.C.E said:

Health and Happiness, everything else just isn't important anymore. My wife's health problems and spending time with the Upbeats has given me a true vision of what's important to me and it's not a big salary, flash car or Charlton Athletic. Spending more time together with my wife and our dogs than in any other time of my life, and loving every bit of it.

when you are still young enough for this to look forawrd too and not old enough still to be doing it 8)
  • A day out at the market with the mrs, spending the day eating and drinking and comming home with things you love but would never buy in a normal shop.
  • Reaching an age where I genuinely don't give a feck what people think of me.

Dick

; ) ; ) ; )
  • this weather
  • A clean break
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant, Stig. :-).
  • Easy. Hearing my children laugh. There is no greater sound in my opinion.

This absolutely. And a smiling baby.
  • My sixteen year old son has been playing with our works five-a-side gang. For the second week running he's been the best player on the pitch.
  • brogib said:

A clean break

not if it's your leg.
  • . Sitting down on the sofa on a Saturday night, switching on Match of the Day, and eating Nutella on toast alongside a glass of peaty, smoky Scotch. Amazing combination.
    . Writing a song, even if I later decide it's not that good - coming up with ideas in the first place is uniquely satisfying.
    . Teaching a child a tricky concept and seeing the look in their eyes when it clicks.
  • edited April 2015

brogib said:

A clean break

not if it's your leg.
    Not if it's your neck or your Penis

• Finally paying off your first family holiday that you've worked your nuts off for and have to look forward too for the next 4 months
  • Hangover free Sunday's.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kids all being back in school!
  • This ad for a German supermarket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQyjI7UsGTU
  • Kids all being back in school!

NO!..for the last two weeks its been a joy driving to work, now all the kids are back at school its doubled my travelling time....cant we put them all down mines or shove em up chimneys... ;o)
  • Greenie said:

Kids all being back in school!

NO!..for the last two weeks its been a joy driving to work, now all the kids are back at school its doubled my travelling time....cant we put them all down mines or shove em up chimneys... ;o)
    I'm up for that too, for me them being back lasted less than half a day because the eldest is now excluded again!
  • Greenie said:

Kids all being back in school!

I'm up for that too, for me them being back lasted less than half a day because the eldest is now excluded again!
    Sorry to hear that Sadie......
  • The free cup of Costa coffee from Southeastern this morning, for the disruption of last week.
    I dont normally drink Costa but its free. Also I was off or last week in the best weather of the year so far.
  • edited April 2015
    Macronate said:

this:

Payday lender Wonga reports £37.3m loss for 2014

tossers

That'll be the Interest from one 500 quid loan someone got away with
  • Waking up every day next to my beautiful wife.

A sentiment of which I would have expected some agreement from this forum.
    Very strange.