Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LATEST POLL: Sheffield United v Charlton

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Well Optimist Rovers took a hiding at the weekend, but will Doom Gloom Rangers triumph for the second week in a row ?

How do you see this one going ?

Comments

• we get a draw so the we've only lost blah blah games in blah blah matches can carry on living in false hope
  • I always feel that we never win at Bramall Lane but f*** it it's about time SU 0 - 2 CAFC.
  • The players and Pards owe us one after that display last week....Blades 0 Addicks 3
  • I went for an away win as well.

Losing in front of a decent following and winning infront of a small one is very Charlton :-)

A defeat and results going against us would finally rule out an automatic spot i think.
  • Mind you the pigs don't have that good form themselves (no wins in the last 7 games) - we will win comfortably 4-0.
  • 3-0 win for us.
  • 4-1 home win.
  • We need to beat the Blunts to kickstart our season - It is going pear shaped.

2-1 to us.
  • Im with the boy pie on this one, 2-1 a hard fought victory with Andy Gray getting his first goal for the club.
  • A 2-1 victory for Alan Pardews Reds!
  • Sponsored links:

• unfortunately a comfortable home win I suspect...
  • Saddens me to say it but probably Sheff Utd will win.

It will follow the usual away game scenario where we miss a simple "unmissable" chance early on, and then go on to lose. They will score from a corner I reckon.

Much more optimistic of our chances against Bristol City though.
  • Feeeesssshhhh
  • Sinclair will get a last minute winner for us: 0-1 or 1-2, as I'm feeling indecisive today. Then I'll apologise to Pards seeing as he has apologised for Blackpool.
  • Charlton go 3-0 up at half time only to let in 2 in the second ending in 3-2.

Feeeeessssssh
  • This result just shows how much people have unrealistic expectations IMO
  • edited March 2008
    Only 13 people got it right! I personally went for a draw but "had a feeling" this morning...shame these feelings only come around 3/4 times a year!

Sco...Take a bow son!
  • [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Only 13 people got it right! I personally went for a draw but "had a feeling" this morning...shame these feelings only come around 3/4 times a year!

Sco...Take a bow son!

25 people got it right...
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

Losing in front of a decent following and winning infront of a small one is very Charlton :-)

Sooo predictable :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Only 13 people got it right! I personally went for a draw but "had a feeling" this morning...shame these feelings only come around 3/4 times a year!

Sco...Take a bow son!

25 people got it right...

I can't read...my bad!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

Sooo predictable :-)

real fans not daytrippers;-)
  • I do worry about the six people who voted for a Charlton win, after the game had finished.....
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I do worry about the six people who voted for a Charlton win, after the game had finished.....

LOL name and shame them.
  • I am one I voted after reading AFKA's last post, it really is the clique to be in you know
  • Not as bad as the hoodlum who tried to sneak his Weekend Predictions in after the games have played. Utter scum.....