Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Vince for President

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
anyone know if he's standing again? (assuming Henners will release his grip on power, and they are still having the role)

I'd vote for him again..

:D

Comments

• I thought the fans director thing was being scrapped. Is that not the case?
  • (no idea) :)
  • edited February 2008
    I've been given the role for life with a huge salary, expenses and company car but I've decided that the communicating with fans bit was wasted on the proles who support this club so I'm just going to eat prawn sarnies and make use of the free refreshments at Alan Pardew's parties ; - )
  • Henners me old mucker, you're not meant to drink that stuff, I'd get down the doctors ASAP!
  • so what's new?

;)
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]so what's new?

;)

The hookers are new. Fresh batch every game.
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Henners me old mucker, you're not meant to drink that stuff, I'd get down the doctors ASAP!

A knife, a fork, a bottle and a cork
    That's the way we spell New York
  • last time I spoke to Vince about this he had no intention of running again.
  • shame.
  • why is it a shame there are many others I would vote for ahead of him.
  • I'd stand if i had the time!
  • Sponsored links:

• there's another i would vote before him
  • its a shame cos I would vote for him, I like his passion, that ok?

:D
  • Steve you do it you might be able to get a better seat or atleast one where the sun wont be in your eyes
  • i think you just like his hair
  • that too...
  • I like Vince, but i would not vote for him. He is perfect if you want to stick a supporter in front of a camera or on a microphone and speak positively about the club, but that is not the remit, and he really wouldn't be right for the role IMO.

All irrelevent anyway if he has said he isn't standing.
  • Thats it then AFKA for director lets all vote for Barts
  • sometimes the wrong man is the right man...
  • unless he's a woman
  • In keeping with the American elections, does Henry have a son, a sort of Henry W Irving who could carry on the dynasty? We could call him "Dubya", wouldn't that be fun eh?........;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• I really like Vince as a person, he's a good friend, but I agree with AFKA that he's not the right person for the job
  • My son's still a bit young at 9 to swing the vote but I do have two brothers with experience of elections from the Valley Party who are even more opinionated that I am - Alex Wright will vouch for this - who can hang to the role until he is old enough.
  • Time for the Obama candidate, enough of these tired old people in charge ;o)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Time for the Obama candidate, enough of these tired old people in charge ;o)[/quote]

Agree - never trust anyone over 30 : - )
  • edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]My son's still a bit young at 9 to swing the vote but I do have two brothers with experience of elections from the Valley Party who are even more opinionated that I am - Alex Wright will vouch for this - who can hang to the role until he is old enough.

Brothers Regent Irving then!! Sounds fab to me, unless your brothers are like Richard the Third of course!..;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]My son's still a bit young at 9 to swing the vote but I do have two brothers with experience of elections from the Valley Party who are even more opinionated that I am - Alex Wright will vouch for this - who can hang to the role until he is old enough.

Brothers Regent Irving then!! Sounds fab to me, unless your brothers are like Richard the Third of course!..;o)

Richard III gets a bad press. Was a good King with a legimate claim to the throne. It was the Welsh bloke who had a reason to kill the princes in the Tower. What was his name?
  • edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Richard III gets a bad press. Was a good King with a legimate claim to the throne. It was the Welsh bloke who had a reason to kill the princes in the Tower. What was his name?
    Suspects

Tyrell was the welsh bloke I think
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]My son's still a bit young at 9 to swing the vote but I do have two brothers with experience of elections from the Valley Party who are even more opinionated that I am - Alex Wright will vouch for this - who can hang to the role until he is old enough.
    Your brothers are both warm and wonderful human beings who I think both read this board :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    Your brothers are both warm and wonderful human beings who I think both read this board :-)

I think the older one does but not the younger.