Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• How did the chap with no fixed abode get a ticket for this game when there were so many Charlton fans that couldn't get one?
  • What a ridiculous sentence
  • J BLOCK said:

What a ridiculous sentence

I agree. Should have been at least 12 years.
  • How did the chap with no fixed abode get a ticket for this game when there were so many Charlton fans that couldn't get one?

Who can tell
  • edited April 2015
    Ridiculous. Surely they were just auditioning for the Jeremy Kyle Show with a free 5 year Spanner season ticket for division three thrown in!
  • Lucky bugger. I have to go to every game at that khaki.....
  • That went through the courts fairly rapidly
  • I thought James Henry used to play for Millwall....
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:

How did the chap with no fixed abode get a ticket for this game when there were so many Charlton fans that couldn't get one?

Who can tell
    Yes, him
  • Don't need people like him at the Valley. Glad he's gone.
  • I would have thought running onto the pitch was a worse offense than throwing a bottle.
  • A Charlton fan threw a plastic bottle that hit me at the millwall game; no issue as no damage done but totally irresponsible. Its alcohol and what too much of it does to people.
  • ChiAddick said:

I would have thought running onto the pitch was a worse offense than throwing a bottle.

So you would prefer me to throw a bottle at you from your bedroom window, rather than run on your lawn ?
    That's not the context though. That fan could have done anything once on the pitch. He could have attacked a player with a knife etc.
  • Guess we're used to bottling it at Millwall...
  • ChiAddick said:

ChiAddick said:

I would have thought running onto the pitch was a worse offense than throwing a bottle.

So you would prefer me to throw a bottle at you from your bedroom window, rather than run on your lawn ?
    That's not the context though. That fan could have done anything once on the pitch. He could have attacked a player with a knife etc.
    Could have. It's what happened, not what could have happened. Were you there ?
    I saw a couple of plastic beer bottles thrown, that were definitely not empty.
    Far more dangerous than someone running on the pitch.
    It's not even debateable tbh.
  • Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:

What a ridiculous sentence

As is this, there should at least be an exclamation mark. :smiley:
  • ChiAddick said:

ChiAddick said:

Could have. It's what happened, not what could have happened. Were you there ?
    I saw a couple of plastic beer bottles thrown, that were definitely not empty.
    Far more dangerous than someone running on the pitch.
    It's not even debateable tbh.
    Yes I was there. You're right its not worth debating.
  • ChiAddick said:

ChiAddick said:

Surely you can't be convicted for the things you didn't do ?
  • He wasn't the only one who threw a bottle - wonder if more are coming.
  • That c**t filter hasn't been working properly
  • Suspect they will be trying to identify the others that threw bottles and the one who let off the smoke bomb
  • No wonder I now prefer my spare time in my bivvy
  • 'Six people have been arrested on suspicion of violent disorder after trouble at a game between Rotherham United and Millwall.
    South Yorkshire Police said a number of stewards were reportedly attacked at the New York Stadium following the Championship match on 28 February.
    A 43-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy from Rotherham were arrested on Wednesday.
    Four men, aged between 16 and 47-years-old, were arrested in the London area.'
  • Cant we just put it down to boys will be boys and move on? ;-)