Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Garry Nelson at East Kent Addicks tomorrow (Thursday 23) according to a reliable source

Garry Nelson ‏@Nelse61 3m3 minutes ago
Having an airing tomorrow night in my ex-pro footballer guise! Looking forward to meeting the #CAFC East Kent Supporters in Ashford

Comments

• WAS having an airing surely.

They won't let him in now he has committed the cardinal sin of making a public utterance....
  • Shhh

Don't tell em, Pike
  • edited April 2015
    Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once...

• Assembly point is the Tank roundabout on the A28 in Ashford at 19.00 hrs.

Further instructions will be issued then.

Dress: Smart casual. no colours
  • I really don't get why you have to have this secrecy. Surely East Kent want as many Charlton fans to become members and attend their events, or am I missing something? It is just a form of snobbery. Do they allow women to attend?
  • dickplumb said:

Do they allow women to attend?

only for bringing the sandwiches in. Apart from that they have a seperate room

You can't release that information until the minutes have been approved and sanitised
  • Hmmmm, considering popping down tonight.

If nothing else to wish John well.

• edited April 2015
    Please see below.
  • edited April 2015
    I wouldn't be surprised to discover that they didn't publicise it on here because of the backlash that they had when Katrien Miere came down.

It might, also, be that it is a dinner and it sold out some time ago.

For another tit-bit of information for those of you feeling deprived of the gossip, Guy Luzon is also going.

• Sponsored links:

• It might, also, be that it is a dinner and it sold out some time ago.

For another tit-bit of information for those of you feeling deprived of the gossip, Guy Luzon is also going.

This, and this.

Just hope the food is kosher.

• Guy Luzon as guest they have done well to get him to Ashford
  • How was it? ;-)
  • It was splendid, thank you. Good food, good company (including plenty of women). Guy was, indeed, in attendance and was very amenable and Gary Nelson was an interesting Q and A subject. As has been pointed out already, it was a dinner and sold out long ago, so no real need to promote it. Anyone who wants to join East Kent Addicks will be entirely and back-slappingly welcome to attend the next event.