Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Birmingham match thread 25/4/15

Good afternoon all and welcome to today's match thread, the last away thread of the season and my last match thread for the season as well. If things go well this week I'll be making my first trip to The Valley next Saturday for the season. I hope you have enjoyed the threads this season, my thanks to all of you who stood in during my recent illness. My heart gets stronger each day and hopefully after a procedure to 'shock' it back into rhythm in the coming weeks I'll be fit enough to complete all the match threads next season as well as see a couple of games 'live'. It is a great pleasure to be able to do the threads each week for everyone that follows, I hope you get a flavour for the atmosphere as well as the game. So here we are then last away game and lets go out on a winning note. I think we can win this 2-1, but we mustn't sit back but go at them from the off. I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them.....COYR's

Comments

• Thanks RM for the continued match threads throughout the season. :-)
  • Cheers RM
  • Good afternoon Red. Good afternoon everybody. Well done to the travelling Addicks who have gone up to St Andrews. My plan as always is to attempt to synergise by updating from the Birmingham feed, and to that end many apologies in advance for my slowness and typos.
  • Thanks R.M. on behalf of all exiles who are unable to attend matches. Hope your health continues to improve.
  • Henderson; Solly, Fox, Johnson, Ben Haim; Gudmundsson, Buyens, Cousins, Bulot; Vetokele, Watt
  • SUBS: Etheridge, Gomez, Eagles, Diarra, Wiggins, Church, Lennon
  • What's happened to dmitrovic?
  • Reasonable side to put out.
    COYR
  • Well done RM, I will enjoy your last match thread of the season, I hope everything goes well in the summer and look forward to your threads next season
  • edited April 2015
    Strange feeling going into this, more bothered about Rotherham etc which is a shame.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    Brum XI: Randolph; Caddis, Morrison, Spector, Grounds; Davis, Tesche, Cotterrill, Fabbrini, Gray; Donaldson

Brum subs: Doyle, Robinson, Gleeson, Thomas, Shinnie, Arthur, Dyer
  • seth plum said:

Good afternoon Red. Good afternoon everybody. Well done to the travelling Addicks who have gone up to St Andrews. My plan as always is to attempt to synergise by updating from the Birmingham feed, and to that end many apologies in advance for my slowness and typos.

Afternoon @sethplum thanks as ever for all your sterling work on the threads from the opposition perspective. Maybe we will be able to meet up next week in the Lib if i get there on time. Thanks again mate for your help, assistance and kind words during my stay in hospital.
  • ex-Addicks in the Birmingham line-up, Randolph, Morrison and Spector
  • Brum subs: Doyle, Robinson, Gleeson, Thomas, Shinnie, Arthur, Dyer
  • Afternoon Red and everybody! Looks like a strong lineup, should be a good match, UTA
  • RM you soldier on brilliantly, I am not able to do the threads when we play at the valley, but your consistent excellence every game is so valued by many all over the world. glad to hear you're on the mend, next Saturday I will be bringing a friend (a Doctor of Mathematics no less!), and am not sure of our arrangements just now.
  • Nikola Zigic was offered the chance to be among the Blues substitutes but declined.
  • We will be tested by young grey from Brum.
  • Three ex-Addicks. Will one score against us? DR unlikely.
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

We will be tested by young grey from Brum.

Fabrinni looked a good player when on loan at our neighbours.
  • Although I will be trying to decipher the Peaky Blinder accents, as in 'kipper tie' means 'cup of tea'.
  • Thanks for this season's efforts RM!! Hope your recovery continues well and enjoy the game next week!
  • Looking at the Brum list of subs, what a shame there's not a player called Conan to call upon.
  • Thanks for all the work,Red.

Have a great summer and be match fit and raring to go again in August!
  • 15 mins till ko....COYR's
  • Well done to the U18's today who won their play off game against Forest 3-0, now onto the finals....well done lads
  • ex-Addicks in the Birmingham line-up, Randolph, Morrison and Spector

Shush...I'm still trying to forget about Spector.

Thanks in advance for all your efforts this year and glad to hear your health is improving daily.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!