Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luzon accepts Birmingham display was worst yet under his stewardship

You called it right if you swerved this game.

http://bit.ly/1IWlOBq

Comments

• My thoughts moving forward for next season are a new CB to play alongside Gomez. Will def have to have experience to guide and steer Joe in the right direction. Solly, Hendo and Wiggins more than capable.

Midfield. Keep hold of JBG, Bulot. Get Cousins a creative partner in the centre.

Attack. Get Watt a partner. Vetokele a sub forward for me at the mo based on last few months.

We will have to go some to compete at play off level. I've got a feeling the club will be quite active in the summer, both departures and acquisitions. We know RD won't go outside our budget (quite right too).

It's such a tough league. You prob need to invest the sort of money Derby or Bournemouth have to have a chance. Even then you're not guaranteed anything.
  • Not disagreeing with you about Centre Half but do you not think TBH or Johnson are good enough?
  • So it's fair to say that Guy doesn't see the Watford game as one of his.
  • Uboat said:

So it's fair to say that Guy doesn't see the Watford game as one of his.

Well he wasn't on the touchline or had a permit to be working for us at that point, so no, it wasn't really, was it?
  • sam3110 said:

Uboat said:

Well he wasn't on the touchline or had a permit to be working for us at that point, so no, it wasn't really, was it?
    Assume you missed the rumbling weeks of arguments as to whose game Watford was. Quite entertaining, but I couldn't care less either way.
  • Uboat said:

sam3110 said:

Uboat said:

Assume you missed the rumbling weeks of arguments as to whose game Watford was. Quite entertaining, but I couldn't care less either way.
    But as you brought it up, you obviously do...
  • Not one bit. It was a reference to the comical Valley Gary v Seth row, which even they found funny in the end.
  • Kap10 said:

Not disagreeing with you about Centre Half but do you not think TBH or Johnson are good enough?

Sorry Kap only just seen this. They born have their strengths, but I worry about Johnson's pace, temperament and he's made a couple of errors since he's been with us. TBH has been class this season and I would like him around next season, I just worry that he'd be another year older and another year slower. He's got enough about him re: reading the game, played at a higher level etc, I just think, if we really want to challenge, is he the one?
  • I think our system can be exposed against a three man midfield. More so away, but sometimes even at home. We have the raw ingredients, but a plan for that would be good over the summer.
  • Uboat said:

Never mind Watford, we must have been seriously poor yesterday if this was worse than the Rotherham game...

(Mind you, I'm less unhappy now about gifting them a point that day!)