Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Coffee at theValley

It's vile!!! At Bolton they had Millicano which was nice. I am not expecting barista style coffee or skinny Americanos but could be much better than this.

Comments

• kimbo said:

It's vile!!! At Bolton they had Millicano which was nice. I am not expecting barista style coffee or skinny Americanos but could be much better than this.

Take your own!
  • Funnily, I go to the Valley to watch football.

Does that make me weird?
  • Funnily, I go to the Valley to watch football.

Does that make me weird?

Also, it is possible to watch Charlton and drink coffee at the same time, for most people anyway.

You are right though, Kimbo. Coffee at the Valley is for emergencies only when you are freezing to death.
  • kimbo said:

I always assumed that Nescafe was the coffee of choice at football matches
  • edited April 2015
    I must confess I do like a nice frothy latte, not that I'd expect to find one at the valley.

Milkshakes or ice cream sundaes would be nice.
  • Oh well I won't spend my food/drink vouchers on coffee then.
  • Sponsored links:

• iaitch said:

Oh well I won't spend my food/drink vouchers on coffee then.

What's the betting everything's sold out by kick off anyway, rendering the vouchers utterly useless!
  • A bit girlie being able to multitask watching football and drinking coffee ;0)
  • And doing some texting as well.
  • Multitasking - yes i can watch football and drink coffee because i am a woman!!! Never normally have it just did today at the U18s game - will not be doing it again.
    FYI: we normally take a flask of Hot Chocolate when it is cold........
  • Small Costa coffee would be great.
  • masicat said:

Huge Costa coffee would be great.

• Attention seeking!! A thread about coffee!!?? Really ?
  • Did anyone have a coffee on the train yesterday or am I multithreading?
  • iaitch said:

Well you've already said that you're not going to the game and never going to The Valley again, so I think it's understood :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Things must be looking up if people are resorting to complaining about coffee. :neutral:
  • Did anyone have a coffee on the train yesterday or am I multithreading?

iaitch said:

Well you've already said that you're not going to the game and never going to The Valley again, so I think it's understood :smile:
    You misquote me, I said I was thinking about not going again, get it right.
  • Uboat said:

Funnily, I go to the Valley to watch football.

Does that make me weird?

Also, it is possible to watch Charlton and drink coffee at the same time, for most people anyway.

You are right though, Kimbo. Coffee at the Valley is for emergencies only when you are freezing to death.
    Brandy is another alternative
  • iaitch said:

Did anyone have a coffee on the train yesterday or am I multithreading?

iaitch said:

You misquote me, I said I was thinking about not going again, get it right.
    Apologies. I didn't quite quote you accurately. Here is your quote.

"April 25
    I won't be claiming them, in fact I won't be going to the match and also having thoughts about giving up supporting them."
  • No problem CE.

In a bad mood yesterday, but not going this Saturday.

• A simple thing like pouring a beer at times seems hard enough for the staff in the ground, why have you thought a coffee would be any different?
  • I find it amusing that you can take a metal flask the size of a missile into a stadium, yet they remove the lids from a little plastic bottle........ :smiley:

I put my plastic bottle and pencil case inside the flask.
  • The only hot drink that should be consumed in a football ground is bovril.

Sorry am vegetarian!!! ')

• kimbo said:

The only hot drink that should be consumed in a football ground is bovril.

Sorry am vegetarian!!! ')

For you we'll allow vegemite