Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent Senior Cup Final vs Gills - anyone planning on going?

Comments

• Need the club shop to make a load of these, and maybe ask the football league to use this as a sleeve badge for the first team shirts next season?

• CAFCTrev said:

Need the club shop to make a load of these, and maybe ask the football league to use this as a sleeve badge for the first team shirts next season?

We should be alowed to wear it in the middle of our shirt, like the winners of the World Club Cup are allowed to.
  • CAFCTrev said:

Need the club shop to make a load of these, and maybe ask the football league to use this as a sleeve badge for the first team shirts next season?

I would have thought you wouldn't have wanted to boast about this until after the game. We could lose you know?
  • CAFCTrev said:

I would have thought you wouldn't have wanted to boast about this until after the game. We could lose you know?
    No chance, we always beat our (relatively) local rivals.
  • CAFCTrev said:

7-1 to the addicks in 2013 mate....
  • This Thursday chaps! Who is goin?
  • Our ticket office are selling tickets for it, got mine today.
  • Hoping to, will see ion the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Will some kind person bring back a programme/ticket/anything else they can get for the museum?

Thanks in advance.
  • Anyone know if it will be possible to buy tickets on the night?

• Will some kind person bring back a programme/ticket/anything else they can get for the museum?

Thanks in advance.

Done, Ben.
  • LenGlover said:

Anyone know if it will be possible to buy tickets on the night?

Yes it will be. Its £5 for season tickets holders (including Charlton ones).

Thanks in advance.

Photo of me at the ground?
  • See you there Gents
  • was gonna go, until I realized it clashed with the Sponsors Dinner, and don't want Yoni and Young Joe to miss out on my company
  • Be interesting to see what sort of crowd will be there, maybe 2.5-3K? With a couple hundred Charlton?
  • CAFCTrev said:

Be interesting to see what sort of crowd will be there, maybe 2.5-3K? With a couple hundred Charlton?

Hope I am wrong but I think thats a tad optimistic, 500 -1,000
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know of any half-decent pubs around the station and ground? Cheers.
  • RedPanda said:

Anyone know of any half-decent pubs around the station and ground? Cheers.

We'll probably be drinking in the "Blues Cafe" (Gillinghams slightly better version of Bartrams).

Not sure I've ever seen a decent pub in Gillingham but I've only been a couple of times.
  • Kap10 said:

CAFCTrev said:

Be interesting to see what sort of crowd will be there, maybe 2.5-3K? With a couple hundred Charlton?

Hope I am wrong but I think thats a tad optimistic, 500 -1,000
    I make you right Kap, 700 of them and 300 of us. Quality not quantity though of course !
  • RedPanda said:

Anyone know of any half-decent pubs around the station and ground? Cheers.

good luck with that search!
  • CAFCTrev said:

Apparently the last time it was us vs the Gills in the final the crowd was over 3K, impressive for a county cup.

This.
  • I can't wait, just sorted out the travel arrangements with my Gills mates
  • Why is at their ground ?
  • PL54 said:

Why is at their ground ?

Yep
  • I recall that when we agreed to join the Cup we said we did not want to play any home games so maybe that's it.
  • will there be segregation? cos I don't really fancy sitting next to those inbreds.