Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Have we ever had a season....

Where so few of our players have had a song?

Tal Ben Haim
Bikey
Johnson
Gomez
Fox
Wiggins
Buyens
Bulot
JBG
Diarra

Not one of them has got the most basic of chant for them. Only regulars that get a chant are Solly, jacko, Igor, TWATT and Henderson.

Seriously needs to be addressed for next season.

Comments

• I've heard songs for the bottom 4 at away games, never seem to get going at home though.
  • In a post sums up our total lack of imagination.
  • edited April 2015
    We all dream of a team of Ben Haims, a team of Ben Haims, a team of Ben Haims
  • Freddy, oh Freddy Bulot runs down the wing for me.
  • we have a song for all of them, to the tune of "I don't care, I love it"

Tal-Ben-Haim and Bikey
    John-son-Gomez and Foxy
    Wigg-ins-Buyens and Bulot
    J-B-G-Diarra

jesus Christ I am bored
  • I've heard the occasion Buuuuulot, doesn't Bikey get Beeeaasstttt

Cousins get's the occasional "one of our own" chant, Lawrie Wilson's song will presumably be heard no more...

JBG really ought to have a song, perhaps it'll encourage him to sign a new contract
  • Why would we need to sing about these players when we can just sing Eddie Eddie Youds all game??
  • JBG got one

Let me tell you, might as well do, about a boy who can do anything,
    his name is Johann, he comes from Iceland,
    Gudmundsson, Gudmundsson, Gudmundsson
  • There's only one Frederik Bulot, he used to be a disgrace, but now he's ace, etc

This also works the other way round with Bikey, he used to be ace, but now he's a disgrace...

There's only one Rhoys Wiggins, he used to be dench, but now he's on the bench, walking in a Wiggins wonderland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Buyens had a song on Saturday but I cannot remember how it goes now.
  • The "You what, you what" bit of the Tony Watt song is marginally more cringey than singing about Millwall every game.
  • Saturday was Yoni Buyens to the same tune as the old El Karkouri one.

Heard "He's Magic, you know, you'll never stop Frederik Bulot" at away games too
  • Huskaris said:

The "You what, you what" bit of the Tony Watt song is marginally more cringey than singing about Millwall every game.

Agreed. Completely ruins the flow of the song as well, meaning you sing it once and then its done.
  • I always thought bannarama kiss him goodbye would have worked well

Na na na na
    Na na na na
    Hey hey hey
    Yoni Buyens
  • Or the yaya kolo toure song for buyens! Yoni Yoni Yoni Yoni Yoni buyens!
  • Or as we had Saturday Yoni Yoni buyens do do do doo!
  • Where so few of our players have had a song?

Even sadder for my player of the year Jordan Cousins who didn't even make it on your list.
  • its the remix to ignition, jordan cousins edition, Peeters played him on the wing now he's in his proper position....

Genuine LOL!
  • Sponsored links:

• JBG has a song
  • To the tune of King by Years & Years

Bul-o-o-o-o
    He is an etymological whelk
  • Huskaris said:

The "You what, you what" bit of the Tony Watt song is marginally more cringey than singing about Millwall every game.

Isn't it a tribute to the fatback band?
  • The club has to sign Joe Aribo just for the potential new songs it would offer.

Imagine it now...

To the tune of Seven Nation Army

"Ohhh, Joey Aribo..."