Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham Youth V Charlton Youth

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Charlton 1-0 up in Extra Time. Jerry Springer the scorer

Comments

• a good result if they hold it, saw west ham's academy beat our lads convincingly at sparrows lane a few weeks ago.
  • They did.

Well done lads.
  • Acadamy of football my r's :-)

Big up da Yoof innit bruv !
  • Didn't Know Old Jerry Springer Played Football?If It's The Winner He'll Be Doing Cartwheels All The Way Home.
  • sounds like from the report young Harry Arter changed the game when he come on.
  • Harry Arter = New Scotty Parker
  • I actually went over to watch the game, but left after 90 minutes because I'd had enough. The report makes the game sound much better than it actually was. Harry Arter changed the game, but he wants to do everything, shoot when players are in better positions, take all the freekicks etc.

Donnovan Simmonds looked the pick of the players, some good control, but again typical 18 year old exuberance was his downfall. Wet Sham had a great player in their number 7, but they huffed and puffed just like Charlton. The funniest moment for me was when Wet Sham made a substitution and the number 12 was stood speaking to the coach. The kid must have been 6 ft 5 ... you can see why he's got to be a footballer.

Anyway a good win, and hoping for a home draw next round.
  • edited November 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite] Harry Arter changed the game, but he wants to do everything, shoot when players are in better positions, take all the freekicks etc.

Isn't that what all the good players do though

Lampard, Rooney, Gerrad etc etc
  • Maybe, but Rooney he is not ....
  • I thought this was going to be a thread about football hooliganism.....;-)