Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I'd take that if it meant I'd get my half time pint before the final whistle. Preferably not the p*ss they're serving there though.
  • Great idea for getting the lager sippers out of the way quickly so that those of us that enjoy beer have the time to get one poured properly.
  • Stig said:

Great idea for getting the lager sippers out of the way quickly so that those of us that enjoy beer have the time to get one poured properly.

Stig I thought you was better than a beer snob.
  • They've been the future for bloody years now, but I've still not seen one.
  • Why doesn't the beer come out of the bottom of the glass?
  • I've seen them at horse racing. Possibly Ascot. They're brilliant & don't know why, there not more widely used.
    I presume it's down to cost.
    Also, it looks like magic to me. I don't understand it at all.
  • You'd need specalist glasses to hand out which probably cost too much
  • Riviera said:

Why doesn't the beer come out of the bottom of the glass?

Seems like it is down to magnets. They re-seal the glass when it is full
  • Yeah there is magnetic disk which is pushed up when glass placed down on Bottoms Up apparatus. Then when glass removed it seals it again.
  • What Stig said.
  • Sponsored links:

• everything BIG in America .. what a terrific idea/invention

This.
  • Riviera said:

Why doesn't the beer come out of the bottom of the glass?

Seems like it is down to magnets. They re-seal the glass when it is full
    http://youtu.be/B-sOgG3h6l0

Pretty smart

This.
    But you should be able to sell more to offset the cost
  • This was on a thread a couple of years ago. It seems like a great idea for football, when time is of the essence.
  • I cant view the original post at work but if it is actually GLASS, you cant hand that out at football (unless in a suite/lounge)
  • I cant view the original post at work but if it is actually GLASS, you cant hand that out at football (unless in a suite/lounge)

Allay those fears, they are plastic :smile:

Allay those fears, they are plastic :smile:
    Cheers moutuakilla.

• I've sent this to the club. Surely they should look at this, the amount of lost revenue every home match is crazy. If you don't go to the bar five minutes before the half ends then you wont get a pint!
  • They could just pull pints in advance couldn't they?
  • Sponsored links:

• Had them for years are the Blue Jays games in Toronto. Just dont be playing with the bottom of the cup while you're having a cold one.
  • So slow getting a beer at the moment feels like 2 girls to fill 1 cup
  • Ok if they get one of these in i'll buy a season ticket, it's magic i say...