Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Derby away 15/8/15 advance purchase train tickets

Here we go again folks, hopefully the start of an enjoyable and successful season.

East Midlands Trains from St Pancras have two trains going out at £16 single, the majority are £19. Coming back the first three trains are £22.50, with the 19.01 being £16.

Alternatively from Euston to New Street there are numerous trains at £15 return, then New Street to Derby return you can pay £10(bookable in advance also).

These fares are all without a railcard discount.

The Alexandra Hotel is next to the well known Brunswick. For the real ale buffs The Alexandra is fantastic, shame I only drink lager but never mind.

http://www.alexandrahotelderby.co.uk/

Comments

• I'll be booking this up at the weekend.

Never been Derby before apart from getting of and on the train for the sheffield cancelled cup game.
  • Have Sky / when do Sky announce their Championship TV games ?

Unless we are near the top I should imagine the only time we'll be on tele is for a home game.

Having said that, is there a minimum number of games you should be on, a couple of years back I seem to remember it was three.

Normally by the end of this month, but I have taken an educated gamble and purchased train tickets to Derby. I have got a table seat opposite our CEO.
  • Megabus tickets on sale today.

I got an adult £20 out & £12 back.

Date: August 15, 2015
    From: London, St Pancras International Train Station (9:26 AM)
    To: Derby, Train Station (11:03 AM)

Passengers: 2 Standard
    Price: £40.00
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Journey 2

Date: August 15, 2015
    To: London, St Pancras International Train Station (8:00 PM)

Passengers: 2 Standard
    Price: £24.00
  • booked this earlier this week, cant come soon enough.
  • I usually try and delay it as long as possible.
  • tickets on sale tomorrow £27 adult.
  • Still £15 singles available for Saturday on East Midlands trains. 08:26 and 08:58 to Derby and 1901 to London.
  • East Midlands trains offering £30 return to derby but sale ends midnight tonight

http://www.farefinder.eastmidlandstrains.co.uk/bestfares.aspx?orig=STP&out=20150810&dest=DBY&rtn=20150815