Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I'd like to see him fully fit. We never got the real him based on that report - sounds like he has the right attitude and isn't feeling sorry for himself
  • Think there were flashes of his potential in a couple of the televised games I watched earlier in the season - seems to have a decent bit of skill about him and was quite direct running with the ball. Decision making maybe a bit questionable at times, but was still settling in at that point. he's certainly worth persevering with for a bit longer yet.

The way he is describing his injury though, it does sound worryingly like one of those ones that will just keep coming back, although I guess we seem to be managing Solly's knee well enough so maybe we can do the same with Moussa's.
  • I'm so glad we do exhaustive medicals on new signings???
  • St George's is a cracking place , if you get the chance to visit make sure you do, we will only produce better players as a result of that facility
  • Moussa was a very effective foil for the brilliant Callum Wilson at Coventry albeit in a lower division. Wilson has excelled in a higher grade and I really think that, although disappointing so far, Moussa can do the same, all he needs is to get fit and vitally, to be played in the right position and team set up
  • I think he has a lot of potential for us.

Hopefully he will manage to return to full fitness.
  • Skilful player but just makes the wrong decision in term of positioning sometimes. Looking forward to seeing him fully fit and playing.
  • Yes, I could see there was a player in there. Good news that he was never fully fit as it suggests he might be more than useful if we can get him fit.
  • Skilful player but just makes the wrong decision in term of positioning sometimes. Looking forward to seeing him fully fit and playing.

I hope the poor decision making was simply down to him not having played in a while. Will he be fit for the preseason games because those could be very helpful for him?
  • I hope I'm wrong but I believe there may be a touch of the kelly youga about him in that it's all in his head where the problems reside
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems to have a decent attitude but I've a sneaky we may never see him properly fit. That back problem we signed him with sounds like it's still there
  • Left midfield, not a support striker though, please
  • More Danny Haynes than Youga Imo ,
  • A month from pre-season and no positive vibes that he is mended though.
  • A month from pre-season and no positive vibes that he is mended though.

Moussing in action?

Yes, that does sound a bit worrying, that effectively we signed him with the problem already, one which is seemingly still not cured
  • Will be surprised if we see him around the side full time again. He showed flashes but as has been stated previously his decision making was shocking. Would quite often try and take on an extra man and lose the ball where there was a clear pass on.
  • Moussa sounds like a good bloke and I wish him all the best but back AND knee problems.....!?
    “I am managing the back situation, just like the knee."
    That's hard to deal with.
  • Valley11 said:

Moussa sounds like a good bloke and I wish him all the best but back AND knee problems.....!?
    “I am managing the back situation, just like the knee."
    That's hard to deal with.

The issues maybe connected. I wish him good luck and fingers crossed he will come back into football.

Yes, that does sound a bit worrying, that effectively we signed him with the problem already, one which is seemingly still not cured
    Cheap wages and free transfer from league 1. Not a huge gamble
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't think we'll ever see the best of him at CAFC, sadly