Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ABSURDISTAN

Haven't heard from the old boy (he might be a teenager for all I know) since late March .. Does anyone know of his situation or whereabouts ?

Comments

• He said he'd had enough on here, after a row re horse racing.
  • Think he left because someone was flagging anything he posted on the horse racing thread.
  • edited June 2015

He said he'd had enough on here, after a row re horse racing.

cheers CE/PBS .. he is/was a bit of a prima donna/drama queen .. I miss his more peppery posts ((:>)
  • edited June 2015

Haven't heard from the old boy (he might be a teenager for all I know) since late March .. Does anyone know of his situation or whereabouts ?

Having met him, I can confirm that he is definitely NOT a teenager. Seemed a nice guy.
  • Think he left because someone was flagging anything he posted on the horse racing thread.

Really? I have 61 flags 55 of which are from this idiot. Good riddance.
  • He got into a childish tit for tat spat with another user, I asked both privately to stop, one did, he decided to say all the best and left it at that.
  • He got into a childish tit for tat spat with another user, I asked both privately to stop, one did, he decided to say all the best and left it at that.

Oh no he didn't!
  • The most argumentative and attention-seeking poster on here and he finally left over horse-racing? Says it all.
  • edited June 2015
  • Sponsored links:

• brogib said:

Think he left because someone was flagging anything he posted on the horse racing thread.

Really? I have 61 flags 55 of which are from this idiot. Good riddance.
  • I just assumed he'd finally cottoned on that there are better/easier places on the internet to look at pictures of tits.
  • I just assumed he'd finally cottoned on that there are better/easier places on the internet to look at pictures of tits.

I find this offensive
  • He liked a Palace thread did old Abso.
  • Uboat said:

The most argumentative and attention-seeking poster on here.

And I find this offensive...........

• he posted that "Dear Mr Berylson" piece in full on here. For this alone he has my undying gratitude. Whenever I need cheering up I dig it out and read it again
  • He liked a Palace thread did old Abso.

We're talking about him as if he's dead. Well he's virtually dead in this context I guess
  • Sponsored links:

• Well well well looks like I've missed all the gos on here!