Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• My sister works for universal and has got us tickets for a special screening at Leicester Square tomorrow. Apparently the soundtrack is very good, lots of 60's groups.
  • Anyone seen the film yet?

Saw it at Bexleyheath in 3D about an hour ago, It was ok a few laughs but not roll on the floor funny
  • Watched yesterday. Was good fun and kept kids entertained.
  • Saw it last night at Bluewater, was pretty good actually - better than I was expecting. The soundtrack was indeed a highlight though.
  • Taking my daughter to see it tomorrow.
  • I really wanna see it and luckily I have 2 kids desperate to see it as well

Real childish humour but makes me laugh
  • I really wanna see it and luckily I have 2 kids desperate to see it as well

Yeah, I've seen it and that's exactly what it is. It's childish... but in the sense it's aimed completely and unabashedly at children. Burp and fart jokes and a bit of slapstick and doesn't pretend to be anything else.
  • edited June 2015
    My two year old is obsessed with them.

They've taken over Peppa.
  • Well, that' must be an improvement!! I can't stand all the grunting Peppa and family do every show.
  • Quite like Peppa, better than a lot of the other kid's shows and has a bit of wit behind it.

Dora does my head in, have to tell her it's finished early!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Clangers are back - why would you need anything else? :smiley:
  • Clangers are back - why would you need anything else? :smiley:

My daughter loves it.
  • thenewbie said:

I really wanna see it and luckily I have 2 kids desperate to see it as well

Yeah, I've seen it and that's exactly what it is. It's childish... but in the sense it's aimed completely and unabashedly at children. Burp and fart jokes and a bit of slapstick and doesn't pretend to be anything else.
    Aimed at kids, so right up my street. Loved it
  • My daughter loved it. Thought it was ok. Think they missed a trick focusing on 3 of them, they work better (and are funnier imo) when in a large group.