Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

just planning ahead....

Way too early, I know. But I will be in London on 24 October watching the Brentford game. Anyone going? Interested in a pint before kick off?
Just my little question ... :-))

Comments

• Options
    Go to The Liberal Club, Charlton Church Lane. You'll find a lot of "Lifers" in there. (although not me).
  • Options
    I'll check my diary.
  • Options
    I can't make it. I'm too busy living my life
  • Options
    Had no idea you were in London for that fixture mate.
  • Options
    Sorry mate, meeting Swiss Addicks that day.

Hup, up, up, up, cow bell, up, up, up
  • Options
    They are pulling your leg AA - lol
  • Options

Way too early, I know. But I will be in London on 24 October watching the Brentford game. Anyone going? Interested in a pint before kick off?

Would you want to eat me ?
  • Options
    What's a Brentford game?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mine's an eggy pint of fosters in the ground after the pumps haven't been touched for a couple of weeks
  • Options

Always thought you were a bloke
  • Options
    ads said:

Always thought you were a bloke
    IT Crowd Series 2 episode 3 - Moss & The German

Worried that his life is stagnating, Moss enrolls in a German cookery course. However, it turns out that the advert contained important translation errors, and the German is actually a cannibal who is seeking someone willing to be eaten (a parody of the Armin Meiwes incident). Meanwhile, despite some exaggerated attempts to stop him, Roy is trying to watch a pirated DVD from South Korea; after his failed attempts, he deceptively volunteers to be the German cannibal's next meal so that he can watch the film on the German's impressive home entertainment system.
  • Options

I can't make it. I'm too busy living my life

What makes you so optimistic that things are going to change from now till then?
  • Options
    :-)