Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ashley Madison users details posted online

Comments

• This will be a fun thread
  • haha - anyone who has will be potentially sweating a bit!
  • Would hate to be wild banana right now, feel sorry for mrs banana.
  • Leuth said:

lutoncoupleuk 1 hour ago
    that site is a waste of money , i found there were 800 men to 1 woman , a ratio that's not acceptable

there was only one woman within a 20 mile radius of me and after a lot of emails and texts using a burner phone , i arranged a meeting , only to find out it was my wife

it is much simpler to do things the old way , stand around on street corners looking dapper , and soaking yourself in aftershave

If you like piña coladas...
  • getting caught in the rain
  • Looks like a good website, I might 'have a go' at that.
    Mr Big Banana.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why would you use your real details for a site like that anyway?

Or so I'd imagine.
  • I thought it was a taxi firm.
  • Can this Ashley Madison play right back?

Didn't he play for Southampton?

Didn't he play for Southampton?
    You're thinking of Rueben Agboola

• edited August 2015
    I knew exactly what it was. The ads apparently ruin my mates weekly web surfing sessions.
  • edited August 2015
    them and 'Adult Friend Finder' there used to be another one too. They're all scum, or so he says...
  • Much as all of this is oh so hilarious, the justification given by the hackers - that the users have been lied to by a site which creates a swarm of fake profiles - is surely at complete cross-purposes with what they've done, which is to throw many of these users' lives into turmoil, a far greater cause of distress than finding out that one's impassioned messages to HoneyLegs69xxx had fallen upon robotic ears only, or that one's ill-advised year's membership really was all just a waste of cash. They've had their cake and eaten it too, acting with savage prurience in the name of fighting corruption, or was that exposing love rats, or was that showing the world who's boss of the internet. Fuck them.

I'm not even sure the fallout from this will be particularly funny. Oh lol this wealthy professional wants a bit on the side! No wealthy professional has ever wanted that!

He can't play at The Valley, heard he's great playing away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:

Much as all of this is oh so hilarious, the justification given by the hackers - that the users have been lied to by a site which creates a swarm of fake profiles - is surely at complete cross-purposes with what they've done, which is to throw many of these users' lives into turmoil, a far greater cause of distress than finding out that one's impassioned messages to HoneyLegs69xxx had fallen upon robotic ears only, or that one's ill-advised year's membership really was all just a waste of cash. They've had their cake and eaten it too, acting with savage prurience in the name of fighting corruption, or was that exposing love rats, or was that showing the world who's boss of the internet. Fuck them.

I'm not even sure the fallout from this will be particularly funny. Oh lol this wealthy professional wants a bit on the side! No wealthy professional has ever wanted that!

Can't say I've any sympathy for anyone who signed up to this now being exposed.

Just wondering how many profiles a certain ex-manager of ours has!!!! :smile:
  • At least the BNP list leak helped to destroy the BNP. This leak won't destroy anything, least of all cheating.
  • TelMc32 said:

Leuth said:

Much as all of this is oh so hilarious, the justification given by the hackers - that the users have been lied to by a site which creates a swarm of fake profiles - is surely at complete cross-purposes with what they've done, which is to throw many of these users' lives into turmoil, a far greater cause of distress than finding out that one's impassioned messages to HoneyLegs69xxx had fallen upon robotic ears only, or that one's ill-advised year's membership really was all just a waste of cash. They've had their cake and eaten it too, acting with savage prurience in the name of fighting corruption, or was that exposing love rats, or was that showing the world who's boss of the internet. Fuck them.

Can't say I've any sympathy for anyone who signed up to this now being exposed.

Just wondering how many profiles a certain ex-manager of ours has!!!! :smile:
    The bloke has no shame, don't think it would bother him.
  • If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear #smuglyhappilymarried
  • It's not a big issue is it ?

There's always a risk of getting found out if you have something to hide, technology or not.
  • PL54 said:

It's not a big issue is it ?

There's always a risk of getting found out if you have something to hide, technology or not.

Well said Shirley PL54

He can't play at The Valley, heard he's great playing away.
    Prefers to play in the hole.
  • Dave Mehmet conspicuous by his absence.......
  • Riviera said:

Dave Mehmet conspicuous by his absence.......

Ssh he's on 'Plenty of Fish'.....