Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

First Official Charlton Life Coach - Ipswich Away Sat 15th March 2008

1235»

Comments

• great day shame about the charlton fans in front of us can't understand why you would pay ll that money to moan for 90 mins and not support the team.
  • I would like to Thank Ketts who helped make the day such a success.There will be future coaches as this proved a undoubted success.
  • Thanks Ketman and NorthstandSteve & Right said fred. Great day out, ignoring the football. Very well organised. When's the next one?
  • i'd also like to add my thanks to ketters and nss.
    after blackburn last year i vowed never to go by coach again, but yesterday was just like the old days. good beer, good banter (knowing how far to go with kids present), good sing-song, stories involving goats and rose and feta cheese, right said fred, mcs's musings, and just like the old days football just getting in the way.
    looking forward to the next 1.
    .....with a bag of sweets
    and portugese tan.........
  • oh no no kids. lol
  • Thank's NSS and Ketman for organizing the trip. : -)
  • no probs chirp's see you on the next one mate.
  • Yeah, cheers lads.

"You're too sexy for your shirt...."
  • Thoroughly enjoyable day, footie excepted. Just like the old days.
    NSS and Ketters, well done gents. look forward to the next one.
  • Just had a e-mail from coach company,I e-mailled them yesterday to thank them and they replied sayin the driver said we were a good bunch and look forward to seeing us again.
  • Sponsored links:

• A hugely enjoyable day had by me & nice to finally meet a few new faces Chirpy senior, Heroinaddick & Plaayer to name a few.

A massive thank you to NorthstandSteve who picked the Coach Company & the wonderful Pub we stopped off at on the way. I thought everyone behaved impeccably & was so easy to supervise, think it's something we'll definately repeat in the future. Shame it was pretty much only the Charlton Lifers that bothered to sing up at Ipswich, ah well, Ooh Ahh can say it this week as it's well deserved. Go on Ooh Aah our support is....
  • Great day out, thanks to the two Freds for organising :o)
    As other people have said it was good to meet some new faces. Senior Glass seems obsessed with Gumbo and his Goat story, think you may have stirred something in the old boy mate!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite] Shame it was pretty much only the Charlton Lifers that bothered to sing up at Ipswich, ah well, Ooh Ahh can say it this week as it's well deserved. Go on Ooh Aah our support is....

sounds like a great day out except for the football and quite a few moany charlton fans(no change there)...
  • Good Day Out, Cheers lads
  • I loved in the pub when the locals started walking in for a quiet lunch and the bar was just heaving with football fans. I saw one bird mouth to her fella "f*ck me, what the bloody hell is going on here?".
  • A great day out. Woke up Sunday wondering why I decided to drink Stella all day???
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]A great day out. Woke up Sunday wondering why I decided to drink Stella all day???
    Lol, in the railway I loved your comment "this Stella, mmmm, going down far too well"
  • Fantastic day. Looking forward to meeting up with people again.
  • 1905,told u not to drink stella but you wouldnt listen,maybe you will be back on the vodka +cokes again