Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Henry

If we did sign Henry who would drop to the bench

Comments

• Ceballos.
  • Would Henry go straight in
  • tony1234 said:

Would Henry go straight in

I should think so. But we're not going to be stumping up £1M for him, so think it's as likely to be Pennant
  • He won't be signing this window, I'm almost certain of it.
  • A relative of mine watches all the Wolves games, home and away. He says that Henry is a very good player and believes there is no way they'll let him go this transfer window, especially as they haven't replaced Sako.

In more general terms, a lack of continuity in the Wolves team has been a problem this season, in contrast to the settled side of last term. His view on tomorrow's game is that anything could happen - at times, Wolves look world beaters, at others, utterly clueless. Make of that what you will but let's hope for the latter tomorrow....
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2015
    They deserve respect but they really miss Sakko. If you pressure them, they are not a strong defensively as we are. I can see us playing the waiting game with Henry. We certainly are not desperate and they wont want to make us stronger.
  • One million !!!!!! Do one
  • I only did the match thread as favour to AFKA.

• Since the hand ball goal you can poke your Henry, the only Henry I want is the one that makes Saturday fun
  • Since the hand ball goal you can poke your Henry, the only Henry I want is the one that makes Saturday fun

Lenny Henry?
  • Does anyone remember Henry Kelly on Going for Gold - 'in the tree zone'!
  • This thread has been brilliant - it's given me a great idea for my wife's next birthday present. She said we need a new vacuum cleaner.

Housework?
  • edited August 2015
    what ever turn's you on.