Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham Away - £15 return

I have just got £15 return for Birmingham away with Virgin.

Comments

• What times ? Did you just book through Virgin Trains website ?
  • se9addick said:

What times ? Did you just book through Virgin Trains website ?

searched on national rail but it took me to virgin to book.

10.23 Euston - Arrive 11.45 New St
    18.30 New st - Arrive - 19.56 Euston.

If anyone wants to stalk me!
  • se9addick said:

Ha - that's not the reason I promise ! I need to be up there early that morning to do something for their supporters trust so hoping the trains I need to get will be £15 too.

Cheers for the heads up.
  • se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Ha - that's not the reason I promise ! I need to be up there early that morning to do something for their supporters trust so hoping the trains I need to get will be £15 too.

Cheers for the heads up.
    Lol - I think they did mate.
  • Nice one. Just about to book mine
  • Chiltern from Marylebone have not gone on sale as yet, expect it to be £12 return before any railcard discounts.

There are numerous trains on both routes and you can normally still get a good deal a week before the games.
  • Chiltern from Marylebone have not gone on sale as yet, expect it to be £12 return before any railcard discounts.

There are numerous trains on both routes and you can normally still get a good deal a week before the games.

Always do this. One of the cheap away days because of it.

The Digbeth area is the place to go for a beer, only about 15 minutes walk to the ground.
    The Gardeners 5 minutes walk from the ground is great as well, we were in there last season.

The Digbeth area is the place to go for a beer, only about 15 minutes walk to the ground.
    The Gardeners 5 minutes walk from the ground is great as well, we were in there last season.
    Old Post Office Vaults and the Brewdog pub are my faves in the Birmingham are. For England's second city it's not blessed with an abundance of good pubs.

Ended up in Hennesy's in the back streets of Digbeth in April. Really good pub as well.
  • Sponsored links:

Ended up in Hennesy's in the back streets of Digbeth in April. Really good pub as well.
    Try The Anchor behind Digbeth Coach Station