Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

faO lOOKIE

BDLBDL
edited March 2008 in Troubleshooting
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is what the error looks like

Comments

• its a firefox thing Dave
  • yep,that's what i see.just a really ugly screen.i can't see who or what's been posted
  • I'll have to keep on suffering then as I won't use IE unless I really really really have to.
  • What's this about? This just started happening? Is it the new Firefox 3 update? It's like that on every page?????
  • OK, I gotcha now. This is to do with embedded HTML video (ie from Youtube); I've seen the other thread. Regular threads are good though right?

But Dave, you say it's better in Firefox 3 with the video embed?
  • Latest Firefox is a heap of shit and video screws it up (actually most complex HTML does) revert to an older version or get yourself Opera, well worth the money.

Also, nice windows blinds, pretty much same thing I have, another programme well worth $40.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite] or get yourself to the Opera, well worth the money.

can just imagine you at an opera dood, a drunken stu singing at full bore 'phantom of opera, your avin a larf, phantom of opera,your avin a larf'
    were bouncy bouncy bouncy.....

get me coat!??!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]phantom of opera,your avin a larf'

You remember Liverpool then :-(
  • Lookie - Not tried it on Firefox3 yet - It's on my other PC and I won't be able to get to it until the weekend - Sorry!!!!
  • Still looks screwed up on Firefox 3