Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ipswich vs Brum

Just sneaking a bit of this before the mrs gets home. 1-0 brum at the mo, they look quite decent. Got this player called Shinnie who looks decent

Comments

• had a pretty good start to the season, live with a brummie fan who reckons they've got a reall shot this year at play offs, I was saying the same about us a few weeks ago!

Another friend of mine is there tonight in the Ipswich end. They don't seem to be fans of the Friday night fixture do they?
  • Weird pen decision
  • Awful brum kit.
  • Keith Stroud at it again. Only person in the ground who thought it was a penalty, just like he was the only one in the ground who hadn't seen the ball hit the Rotherham player on the head last Saturday.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Keith Stroud at it again. Only person in the ground who thought it was a penalty, just like he was the only one in the ground who hadn't seen the ball hit the Rotherham player on the head last Saturday.

I think you know how you get some players who epitomise the modern day stereotypical footballer who just want to draw attention to themselves like a Balotelli, unfortunately some of this is rubbing off on the refs. Yes there was contact there, but the ball had already trickled into the keepers arms. I can't see an advantage that was taken away, even though the challenge was late. Bizarre
  • Tragic penalty decision
  • Awful brum kit.

Truly terrible. Trumps both our home and third from last season. Tour de France, anyone?
  • Were they wearing their Belgian flag kit?