Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ECB National Club Cricket Championship

Blackheath CC of the Kent league premier division have reached the final of the ECB National Club Championship and will play Northern CC of Southport.
This year’s final is being played at the Kent County Ground, Worsley Bridge Road, Beckenham with an 11am start tomorrow, Sun 20th Sept.

The weather looks set fair, so come along and see the best in Club Cricket and cheer on the Kent league boys. I'm sure the bar will be open all day!

Comments

• Come on the Club!
  • Best of luck!

My club got to the quarters of the national village cup a few years ago, what a great journey that was.
  • Blackheath won by 9 wickets after chasing down Northern CC 161-9 and are National Champions for the 2nd time.
  • Best of luck!

My club got to the quarters of the national village cup a few years ago, what a great journey that was.

Who was that?
  • Riviera said:

Blackheath won by 9 wickets after chasing down Northern CC 161-9 and are National Champions for the 2nd time.

How about that? A shame the final wasn't at Lords as on the previous occasion in 71. Nice to see one of the boys from Rivera Junior / Tutt-Tutt juniors age group team was in the line-up.